Epic Perfect World

How to play Perfect World direct from Mac (Video)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
With my voice.

My damage log collection NEW

Goldengate

Oh my god... That lag... 

You didn't download all the required drivers...  :-X

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Oh my god... That lag...

You didn't download all the required drivers...  :-X
The lag was from quicktime actually, the game is playable.  :rolleyes:

Offline Klarionix

Hey, so everything works fine except for two problems:

1) The major one is that most of my skills and items are question marks - > somebody said to make a 32-bit wine prefix?? What is this? How do you fix this?

2) My Perfect World folder disappears, so how can I access things like userdata?

Lulu

this way is now depreciated.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Hey, so everything works fine except for two problems:

1) The major one is that most of my skills and items are question marks - > somebody said to make a 32-bit wine prefix?? What is this? How do you fix this?

2) My Perfect World folder disappears, so how can I access things like userdata?
Well, i have managed to get better winetricks to stop report bugs and its really definitely over with my report bugs problems, i will give u a list of Winetricks to download:

Dlls:

gdiplus
gdiplus_winxp
ie8
msls31
physx
pngfilt.dll
vccrun2008
windowcodecs
wininet
wsh56vb
xmllite

Fonts:

baekmuk
cambria
consolas
constantia
corefonts
eufonts
fake chinese

Settings:

ddr=opengl
glsl=enabled
npm=repack
psm=enabled

and at last, at Advanced window, go to Set Screen Options and mark Use Mac Driver instead of X11.

This place is pretty easy to find go to your Perfect World.app that you created to play, then right click, show package contents alias driver_c, Program Files, Perfect World folder.

Offline Klarionix

Those downloads helped out a lot! There's just one last thing and I'm not sure whether you have had this bug before but sometimes the ground disappears and turns a blue color and I can't see players. Like I can click on them but they're not visible on screen. Also my client crashes from time to time.

I don't think it's the problem but "fakechinese" couldn't be downloaded...

Any thoughts? Thanks a bunch btw

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Those downloads helped out a lot! There's just one last thing and I'm not sure whether you have had this bug before but sometimes the ground disappears and turns a blue color and I can't see players. Like I can click on them but they're not visible on screen. Also my client crashes from time to time.

I don't think it's the problem but "fakechinese" couldn't be downloaded...

Any thoughts? Thanks a bunch btw
Well i have never seen that problem have, but theres those winetricks too that ppl from pwi recommend also.
http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/706121/pw-for-mac
check this link and download they to see if fix it.