Epic Perfect World

Yege's Travelling Art Stall(CLOSED)

Hello all! I decided to open up a small art commission shop for me to be sort of productive for my 2-week school break and, I have to be honest, to fund my EPW chars ^-^
I have to emphasize that this commission shop will only be very temporary(that's why I call it Travelling lol), that means I can only do few requests from you, depending on the pace and other environmental factors XD

About my art, I usually do digital portraits of celebrities, which led me to doing kind-of-realistic-but-with-a-touch-of-anime(phew lol) art when doing stuff related to Perfect World. Here are some of my most recent works:

I don't really do chibi and full anime(sorry not just my forte and cup of tea :-X), but hey I can always try lol.

And about the prices, I will be charging 3000 ECs for a half body portrait and 6000 ECs for full body. (Do you think it's too much?  :-[ Sorry I'm not very well acquainted with the usual prices here but I just think these are the prices worth all the shading and details lol)

Here's how to order:
This is a first-post-first-served basis :) Just comment your preferred style(half or full body) and the details including the emotion, gestures, etc. I also prefer to take the screenshot of your character myself so I'll be seeing you in-game too  ;)

I'll be taking only 2 requests per batch because I'm really slow and any more would just make me unmotivated lol
It takes me around 2(if I'm really motivated that day lol) to 3 days for me to finish one drawing.(So you can now imagine how many can I do during this 2-week break of mine lol)

To claim your drawing and give your payment:
Once I'm done with your request, I'll send a copy of the drawing(with watermarks ofc) and then once you give the payment, I'll be sending the original one in full quality and all.

Thanks and have a good day!  ^-^

For batch 2:
 •Radiate
 •Jessa

In queue: (May still change)

•Yangster

•Exterminated

•Habits

•Faeluna

Finished requests:
Melon

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2015, 05:46 am by ƳЄƓЄƧԼƠѴ
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
??? Wow that was fast, and kind of expected from you lol. Pls message me the details and tell me if you're in game right now :)
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I want one so bad BUT I'M SO BROKE IG.  :'(
I want one so bad BUT I'M SO BROKE IG.  :'(
XD Same reason I opened this shop loool
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

pikachuchu

I think I asked you for a piece forever ago. ):
I think I asked you for a piece forever ago. ):
You did. But was never able to do it and I'm so sorry. Those times were really unholy for me lol and I just disappeared from EPW completely XD Sorry again :(
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

pikachuchu

You did. But was never able to do it and I'm so sorry. Those times were really unholy for me lol and I just disappeared from EPW completely XD Sorry again :(
Ok. I'll try to catch you open next time. :(
Nice to see you finaly opened up a commission shop . Good luck.  :normal-23:
Cant wait to see your new drawings. I really like the one you did for Ely.  :normal-1:

Imo you are charging way to less for all the work you'll have with the drawings if its about shading and details.  :normal-27:
Thanks! And you think? I actually don't mind as long as I'm not overpricing XD
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Imo you are charging way to less for all the work you'll have with the drawings if its about shading and details.  :normal-27:
I agree. Especially for the full body drawings.
I agree. Especially for the full body drawings.
Oh lol I was actually hesitant to increase the price for the full body drawing earlier. I'm gonna be raising it to 6K now(since half body is 3K XD). Thanks for helping me with the prices! 
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard
Prices for bust's vary between 4-5k (even tho the most artists dont draw a simple bust, its more like a waist-up, so prices should be higher imo). Prices for full body vary between 7-8k - at least in some of  the newest threads.

Some artists charging less, some more. So those prices are only examples.
Depends always on the people who "buying" art aswell.
But tbh I never saw an artist not getting spamed after opening a commission shop - even with higher prices.

If I would make a price overview (chibi's not included), it would somehow look like this atm:
Bust: up to 4k
Waist-Up/half body: up to 6k
Full Body: up to 8k

But even with higher prices, you will still find people requesting drawings.
Oh wow thanks for the info! I will be adjusting my prices as I go on with this shop, basing on the average effort and time I spend on the drawings.  ;D
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
I think i know you. are you somewhere in ph i guess??

sorry for sudden stalking on your thread :P goodluck!

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥
I think i know you. are you somewhere in ph i guess??

sorry for sudden stalking on your thread :P goodluck!
Yes! XD 
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
Yes! XD
cause saw your art before D: dunno if it is you haha

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥