Epic Perfect World

Zirkon|Artifex|Destruction Against Tyrants (WR PoV)

Zirkon

So This PK Was Pretty Good Tyrants had Around 55-60 People at their RG Spot, While We had 67-70 People Online. So Pretty Sure It Was Even Numbers
This is Merely a Highlight of the Whole PK That Happened yesterday

Hope you Guys Enjoy The Music and the Video.

http://www.artifexpw.shivtr.com/

http://tinyurl.com/ZirkonPW

Keep the Thread Clean thank you.
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2015, 05:58 am by Zirkon

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Was good pk ... almost died at some point (mouse tho nice to work) and music is good too. Still a noob zirkon!!
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2015, 09:42 am by Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

newlove

Wow welcome back to media bruh was gonna ask you to make a new video..OT:good video and nice music dude them cc :'( :police:

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
King Zirkon with the goodie videos  :police: Hardstyle good choice man 

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Zirkon

Was good pk ... almost died at some point (mouse tho nice to work) and music is good too. Still a noob zirkon!!
U are noob xD Thanks

Wow welcome back to media bruh was gonna ask you to make a new video..OT:good video and nice music dude them cc :'( :police:
Thanks bro, Yeh About time i got back to media : p

King Zirkon with the goodie videos  :police: Hardstyle good choice man
Thanks man ^^

Offline ©Vanille

• Ad Idem Cor Unum In Memoriam Ad Infinitum Vale
  • Characters: Vanille
Nice video Zirkon :3

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Unstoppable CC holy ... 
Rushing on the sigs were real i think enemy team needs to learn CC. Enjoyed seeing WB's trying to 1vs1 you in mass PK but some people are so clueless living on they're own reality , what to expect  :normal-2:

We won again 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Defense

• Eros <3
  • Faction: Artifex
Goodie vid. Goodie music. Baddie wr.  ): got me chasing your ass that was getting purged countless times ;-; 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Good video! fun pk! nice songs Zirkon!!! :p

Zirkon

Nice video Zirkon :3
Thanks Lydia : D

great video  :police:
Thanks bro

Goodie vid. Goodie music. Baddie wr.  ): got me chasing your ass that was getting purged countless times ;-;

LOOOOL ' -  ' u are the best hehe

Good video! fun pk! nice songs Zirkon!!! :p

Thanks sandy : D
Unstoppable CC holy ...
Rushing on the sigs were real i think enemy team needs to learn CC. Enjoyed seeing WB's trying to 1vs1 you in mass PK but some people are so clueless living on they're own reality , what to expect  :normal-2:

We won again

Yeap Way too easy man
Server cannot Handle Insanity Subzeroo BeNicePlease ABBADON SeaN and Zirkon  at same time  :normal-37:

Insanity

Thanks Lydia : D
Thanks bro
LOOOOL ' -  ' u are the best hehe

Thanks sandy : D
Yeap Way too easy man
Server cannot Handle Insanity Subzeroo BeNicePlease ABBADON SeaN and Zirkon  at same time  :normal-37:
did u just put my name in the same paragraph as all wrs listed above? come 1v1 cs u ***ing pussy i will *** u

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
I can  :normal-35: :normal-4: :normal-37:

P.S. Sorry, cant watch yet, still at work. Will do later.  :normal-27: You still noob, ok! :normal-48:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

heiro

sorry boss winner warning 

Zirkon

did u just put my name in the same paragraph as all wrs listed above? come 1v1 cs u ***ing pussy i will *** u
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :normal-2: