Epic Perfect World

Reduce CD of Mass Resurrection

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Since my friend was a bit Befuddled earlier. I decided to post what she was trying to say.

Is there anyway we could have Mass Resurrection's CD time lowered? Atm this is where it currently stands..

Having it lowered to maybe...5 mins would benefit in Mass PK. Because usually what happens is this skill isn't available to rebuff everyone when you RG for rebuffs. Just a suggestion.  ^-^

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
[quote author=

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Mika was talking about a total another skill but sorry, -1, that would make OP shyts like those teams with lez say 3 eps and 2 mystics(yes, talking bout u :tiger-5: )  now imagine what happens if they rotate their resu;u can even design way more annoying team with like 3 mystics and sins and so on basically creating an insta rez insta rebuffed insta tidaled and so on party.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Mika was talking about a total another skill but sorry, -1, that would make OP shyts like those teams with lez say 3 eps and 2 mystics(yes, talking bout u :tiger :tiger-5:)  now imagine what happens if they rotate their resu;u can even design way more annoying team with like 3 mystics and sins and so on basically creating an insta rez insta rebuffed insta tidaled and so on party.
Kick this guy from faction please..  :rolleyes:

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Mika was talking about a total another skill but sorry, -1, that would make OP shyts like those teams with lez say 3 eps and 2 mystics(yes, talking bout u :tiger-5: )  now imagine what happens if they rotate their resu;u can even design way more annoying team with like 3 mystics and sins and so on basically creating an insta rez insta rebuffed insta tidaled and so on party.
Are you the new Goldenwishes?

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
[quote author=

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
[quote author=

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I was gonna make this suggestion
+1

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I thought she was talking about making failing petals into a new aoe skill, lol
Nooby habibits

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
my "talkin bout u" was referred to random people from random factions that usually wear random inis resembling frog faces L3L, and had nothing to do with in real life facts or experiences, just based on whole imagination :police: ;)
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
I was talking about falling petals in my last forum thread. I think we got a miscommunication because I was comparing Falling Petals becoming an aoe buff/blessing like Resurrect/ Mass Res. 

OT: +1 to my baby girl

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 tbh i always thought the cd is too long :rolleyes:

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
+Fking 1. Lowering it by 5mins would hardly make it game breaking. Especially since it has that useless "save exp" from sage rez instead of the nifty 100%hp from demon.

Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.