• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I liked your old name better

Offline Aviator

• Pinnacle
  • Characters: Aviator Openness
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video idol. when i can watch 1v1 video?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Player_Haste new legend?
Nice music and easy pvp

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
good video broham

Offline Almighty

Omg why is Artifex so good? I don't understand how Tyrants can be so sht and lose GvG to Artifex with 15-20 more than Artifex

Abba bh gives more challenge than them, I feel ashamed just by pking Tyrants, insulting my skills by fighting vs tier 1 players

Nice video, probably one of the best MGs in server (there's only 2, Numen and Haste)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Easy gvg even when we are outnumbered by like 15 gg but that's why we are better i guess..

Looks like numbers arent everything.

Omg why is Artifex so good? I don't understand how Tyrants can be so sht and lose GvG to Artifex with 15-20 more than Artifex

I'm dying 

This is what they actually believe

:normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Look closely in the video where Warning / Artifex are mixed together killing Tyrants before even remotely attacking eachother

2014: "Don't attack salvation!" vs Xpendable
2015: "Don't attack warning!" vs Tyrants

Offline Almighty

I'm dying

This is what they actually believe

:normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Dying from the pain you got in your butt after losing GvG?  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Look closely in the video where Warning / Artifex are mixed together killing Tyrants before even remotely attacking eachother

2014: "Don't attack salvation!" vs Xpendable
2015: "Don't attack warning!" vs Tyrants

Nah, you're just sht, there is no point complaining about numbers or fair fight
you and your guild will never dare to 10v10 us because you know you can't win a fair fight, if you really want a fair fight then grow balls and challenge us for 10v10 and prove that you're not sht lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dying from the pain you got in your butt after losing GvG?  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Nah, you're just sht, there is no point complaining about numbers or fair fight
you and your guild will never dare to 10v10 us because you know you can't win a fair fight, if you really want a fair fight then grow balls and challenge us for 10v10 and prove that you're not sht lmao
GvG?

If you want a GvG video where it's Tyrants vs Artifex, check out the few videos posted two days ago when Artifex got wiped without their Warning slaves.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=29106.0

(Pedro PMing Harpist to signet right when Artifex begins PK today was cute, coordination between unofficial allies is always adorable.)

Mass PK with you guy's now is more about running around and trying to find a spot to signet without getting backstabbed by your allies, but hey, at the end of the day.. We both know Artifex knows their masters.

Salvation and Artifex in another era, Warning and Artifex today, the difference is that Xpendable (sellouts) merged into their enemy, we're not so easily broken.

Fact of the matter is Almighty, is that a guild that has existed for one month has already shown up Artifex on multiple occasions, and for a guild of "2 years" to be demolished so easily alone- I'd say that's pretty sad.
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2015, 05:29 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Almighty

GvG?

If you want a GvG video where it's Tyrants vs Artifex, check out the few videos posted two days ago when Artifex got wiped without their Warning slaves.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=29106.0

(Pedro PMing Harpist to signet right when Artifex begins PK today was cute, coordination between unofficial allies is always adorable.)
You post one video, I can post 20 videos but I'm too lazy to find them now

We're still talking about fair fight so why are you ignoring 10v10 part? no belief on your own guild members? don't trust your own skills (you have none)?

Mass PK with you guy's now is more about running around and trying to find a spot to signet without getting backstabbed by your allies, but hey, at the end of the day.. We both know Tyrants knows their masters (Artifex).

Fixed for you

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Awesome video from a legend gameplay player ... Glad to support u  ;D
Indeed that was amazing pt  :police:

Offline Almighty

rofl ya rofl complain about warning but run when asked for same numbers fight because you know you will get destroyed

what will be your excuse to deny 10v10? scripters make you lag? rofl

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Please stop calling warning to PK, Tyrants :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Salvation and Artifex in another era, Warning and Artifex today, the difference is that Xpendable (sellouts) merged into their enemy, we're not so easily broken.

oh man, it's been what, like 9 or 10 months?  and you still haven't realized  :normal-11:

I don't know how many more times I can give xpendable history lesson

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
oh man, it's been what, like 9 or 10 months?  and you still haven't realized  :normal-11:

I don't know how many more times I can give xpendable history lesson
Xpendable (best guild in pw) so legendary it remains in people's hearts even years after it's disband, every month or two a sore sad player which didnt get invited into it will show how bitter he is for not being good enough to get in will go around bashing , knowing himself he wish he had the chance to carry the Xpendable name and logo above his head, but all he could do was a mere second hand guild wanna be called OC. That player this month seems to be Domgrath , lel

OT : nice vid my man but Hera is better imo no upset
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You post one video, I can post 20 videos but I'm too lazy to find them now

We're still talking about fair fight so why are you ignoring 10v10 part? no belief on your own guild members? don't trust your own skills (you have none)?

Fixed for you
rofl ya rofl complain about warning but run when asked for same numbers fight because you know you will get destroyed

what will be your excuse to deny 10v10? scripters make you lag? rofl

that dodge rofl Domgarth Matrix