Epic Perfect World

Falling Petals as an AOE Buff

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Am I right when I think you're trying to ask aga to make falling petals AOE at the cost of increasing the cooldown drastically?

That would be totally fvcked up in 1v1s. Falling petals is the only thing that keeps mystics alive. Increasing the cooldown to 5 minutes, of even 2, or 1, or even 30 seconds, would be rediculous from a 1v1 perspective. Sure, I suppose it's annoying to buff 10 people individually but then again, it's not really a buff. It's really a more convenient form of Ironheart Blessing that you can cast on your ally beforehand. It will sit there, wait for the ally to be attacked, and then start to heal.
I understand why you suggested this and for mass pk alone it could work, but since there is more than mass pk this is a big no from me.

Something that MIGHT work is to introduce a primal version of falling petals making it this aoe heal, so that people could choose to get it. People who only mass pk can consider, the rest can just keep the normal version.
Actually when I think about it, I could +1 a new suggested like that.
Before people start replying to this I want to stress that I think Aga can spend his time on more important things. However, if he is looking for a fun project, this might be one.
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 09:52 pm by Woda
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Am I right when I think you're trying to ask aga to make falling petals AOE at the cost of increasing the cooldown drastically?

That would be totally fvcked up in 1v1s. Falling petals is the only thing that keeps mystics alive. Increasing the cooldown to 5 minutes, of even 2, or 1, or even 30 seconds, would be rediculous from a 1v1 perspective. Sure, I suppose it's annoying to buff 10 people individually but then again, it's not really a buff. It's really a more convenient form of Ironheart Blessing that you can cast on your ally beforehand. It will sit there, wait for the ally to be attacked, and then start to heal.
I understand why you suggested this and for mass pk alone it could work, but since there is more than mass pk this is a big no from me.

Something that MIGHT work is to introduce a primal version of falling petals making it this aoe heal, so that people could choose to get it. People who only mass pk can consider, the rest can just keep the normal version.
Actually when I think about it, I could +1 a new suggested like that.
I was asking him to make it an AOE while still keeping the original buff like Resurrect/Mass Ressurection; making it a separate skill in and of itself.
I probably should've put it into better words, but I'm still at school on break and without my gaming laptop, so I'm stuck on my work laptop.  :-[
It would've been nice to have it as a choice if ever it were a Primal Skill.
On another note, I can get behind your suggestion if it were a choice to have it as an AOE for full support or keep it as a single buff.

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I was asking him to make it an AOE while still keeping the original buff like Resurrect/Mass Ressurection; making it a separate skill in and of itself.
I probably should've put it into better words, but I'm still at school on break and without my gaming laptop, so I'm stuck on my work laptop.  :-[
It would've been nice to have it as a choice if ever it were a Primal Skill.
On another note, I can get behind your suggestion if it were a choice to have it as an AOE for full support or keep it as a single buff.
Ok I didn't understand you wanted him to make a new skill entirely. That makes more sense I suppose, but I still think aga has more important things to do than inventing new skills only for the purpose of convenience.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Ok I didn't understand you wanted him to make a new skill entirely. That makes more sense I suppose, but I still think aga has more important things to do than inventing new skills only for the purpose of convenience.
Very true. I guess it'll be a whimsical dream for me at best.

GMs please lock the thread :monkey-4:

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
that is why you only buff the most important players in your party with falling petals + is a what insta cast skill come on...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
that is why you only buff the most important players in your party with falling petals + is a what insta cast skill come on...
The fk are you doing here?...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think you're referring to Mass Resurrection? Which atm has a 15 min CD. On another private server. the CD was reduced to 2-5 mins. Can't remember exactly the CD time. Now this skill would come in handy. Especially if you need to rg few mins after casting it. This way, it's already up and ready for use again.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
-1, thats way too easy without cooldown and with the cooldown it's more useless than useful, especially if your squad spreads to avoid stuns. I'd rather just have the challenge of trying to put it on everyone. Also, it makes it useless in anything that isn't mass pk, since people dont stick together in 2v2. 

Offline Almighty

Nah, just ask your friends/guild members to work on their survivability

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1, it's also not hard to use it on all your squad members, kinda lazy suggestion tbh
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
:-Xagreed

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Don't think it's possible anyway.