Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestion

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well I was thinking about a new event, one you guys only make once in the whole year. Like a pvp one class vs class, where the winner of every class fight the other winners and so on. And an epic reward for the winner of this event, like a Warsoul weapon with a modified damage to match Dragon/R8R weapons base damage. Or maybe another kind of event IDk. The point is, there is ONLY going to be 1 winner, and ONLY this winner will have this epic gear/reward. And, like I said before, there is only going to be 1 winner, so this epic gear wouldn't bring more "unbalance" to the game.

Also, I have a request, I don't know if it is posible but... Could you guys add fireworks to Gods Giving NPC?? Because I think you can't buy fireworks here :/, so we all could have fun with them XD.  :-\

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Dammit, this thread has to be on Suggestion... My bad :-\

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
Check the  fireworks  dealers... you  can buy them :)

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
theres  one in 1k... :)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Check the  fireworks  dealers... you  can buy them :)
Wow i fail hard :/

Offline Syke

How can their only be one winner and still have balance. If said weapon was identical to warsoul, stat wise, only one person will have +50 attack level on a weapon. Therefore, there will be no balance as they will faceroll you with over 75 attack levels (if rank eight). If the stats were changed, I could see this being a nice event. On another note, how could you possibly hold this event once a year or merely once in general, and expect people not to complain and whine about it? One person having this weapon will cause more problems than you think.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
How can their only be one winner and still have balance. If said weapon was identical to warsoul, stat wise, only one person will have +50 attack level on a weapon. Therefore, there will be no balance as they will faceroll you with over 75 attack levels (if rank eight). If the stats were changed, I could see this being a nice event. On another note, how could you possibly hold this event once a year or merely once in general, and expect people not to complain and whine about it? One person having this weapon will cause more problems than you think.
well this person won't be everywhere at the same time... and...You can use gank though :/. The weapon would be bound to the char, you eventually get bored about playing the same class. About the stats changed, then, there would be no point doing this event, the point is give something epic once a year to only 1 char...Also, is not hard to hold a pvp event, just takes some time...Giving this epic prize to everyone would just make game more unbalanced.

Scylla

I think this is a dumb idea. First of all, not everyone plays a 1v1 class. For example, what about a support cleric? Are they judged upon their ability to heal themselves? Their party? Wait, there aren't parties, so support cleric is screwed. No OP weapon for them aw.

Just because you play a sin (imo one of the easiest classes to 1v1 with, but, to each his own), you're suggesting an event once a year so that the "best" players can get a free item? Servers don't go by yearly times, planning a year ahead is risky. Not only that, but what if someone can't get on for this yearly event? They are screwed as well?

The only way I'd like to see any event even CLOSE to this type of thing is a bi-weekly/monthly 10v10 event that one party from each faction can participate in. Fair for everyone, no? It requires more skill and planning than just a "1v1 best of class" event and gives that opportunity to everyone.

Just my thoughts.

PS: As someone mentioned above, fireworks can be found in any Fireworks Dealer.