2-disregard steps 3-9
3-get a cow
4-get soochi bow
5-use cow by putting the bow on its left horn
6-ride cow into pond
7-talk to peri the merman
8-drink water underwater
9-DON'T THROW THE STONE
10-hold the stone with the flat side parallel to the ground and throw as if sidearming baseball (it's in da flick of da wrist)

:police:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
What are you smoking?

pikachuchu

Stop making useless threads.. if you wanna post farm then just make posts.  :rolleyes:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Another useless thread...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lmao i laughed so hard irl made my day thank you 

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
lmao i laughed so hard irl made my day thank you
Anytime  ;D
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
keep it going you almost made sense :police:

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Another useless thread...
That's why its under the category 'OFF-TOPIC' instead of 'USEFUL THREADS'... :-\
~Breaking Metas Daily~

• : D
rofl ya thx made my epw life better
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
rofl ya thx made my epw life better
Yay  ;D go get em lel
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Thats why nobody should take drug, atleast ppl that cant handle it like this poor guy

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Thats why nobody should take drug, atleast ppl that cant handle it like this poor guy
Lmao bro ive never touched a drug besides prescription...its OFF TOPIC hu3
Can't handle off topic forums go back to lobbying the nw change that won't get approved before next year if at all  :-\
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Its not something a normal person would write even of its off topic, but my fault i should have read ur name cuz thats some really weird shit

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
5Its not something a normal person would write even of its off topic, but my fault i should have read ur name cuz thats some really weird shit
Please find me one NORMAL person. Normal is such a mundane concept created by gormless people.
~Breaking Metas Daily~