Epic Perfect World

Why ? Explain Why .

This suggestion itself annoys the sht outta me 

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
i correct ma cap locks agatio i love u bro uBest uGod :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Pls
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 04:00 pm by Latz

Offline re

• hoe
Suggestions made with CAPS LOCK got 100% denial rate.
i Am Sorry Mr.Agatio i aint use caps again ,but well can u reconcide about adding the troll smiley set at the next patch since i got too much +1 and all pll love them srsly who doesn't love This :------------------> or thisand i really think that would make Epic PW become Funnier , and u know Fun=Life ezpz iCute #NoBanPls #iLoveUAgatio #iLoveEpicPeople #TrollSmileysAreTheBest

Offline Areashi

• Banned
no
/lock
/forumban
/ipban
/macaddress ban

Offline re

• hoe

-1 bad idea
u trying to get attention ?????????????????? es ok

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
No, they look really bad to me, I don't like them at all. -1

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
id uninstall if that shit got implemented 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline re

• hoe
guys srsly no smiley can be worst than that ///JugeByUrSelf----> :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-6: :normal-15: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-17: srsly the troll smileys look so cute comparing
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015, 06:12 pm by Latz

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
I would like to give u +1, (cuz u are in Warning) but it seems that GMs doesnt like it and when they dont like something they will never do it

Offline re

• hoe
I would like to give u +1, (cuz u are in Warning) but it seems that GMs doesnt like it and when they dont like something they will never do it
they may do it if they wanted make 40% of epic pw happy and i am sure that the other 60% doesn't really care ...its easy ..

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
I want the radish smileys.  :'(
the radish set is already in game...

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
-1 on adding Troll "smileys"... it's obvious why.. do you really wanna make dumb people look even more dumb and desperate?.. BUT! there's miniaturic troll smiley set which is alil bit edited to make it look more smiley not meme like..

So maybe add them instead of just 7-10 memes? :normal-19:

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
-1 on adding Troll "smileys"... it's obvious why.. do you really wanna make dumb people look even more dumb and desperate?.. BUT! there's miniaturic troll smiley set which is alil bit edited to make it look more smiley not meme like..

+1 for this smily set, this are really cool

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu

I like most of those krow, looks nice :)
OT: -1 to those ugly and annoying smiley