Epic Perfect World

R8 forges/ Engrave forges

pikachuchu

Tbh i think its something to do with account creation timing and minor coding details as well as roll time ... Dunno lol
I don't think it has anything to do with that specifically, but maybe yeah with the time of day you reroll or the amount you reroll or something like that.  :-X
Who knows, let's just accept it's all magic and whether the gods favor you or not.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I just find it rlly annoying when my sage ea rolls 2x int wrists and my aps barb rolls 3x dex wrists.... :(
the game doesnt want ur barb to be aps... ;) but yea my cleric did roll triple dex pants too like 2 or 3 days ago... not to mention how many times i got double channel on my barb gear.... gg
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
the game doesnt want ur barb to be aps... ;) but yea my cleric did roll triple dex pants too like 2 or 3 days ago... not to mention how many times i got double channel on my barb gear.... gg
Lol :p my barbs been aps dph vit hybrid (not mag tho  :() lol. 2x str boots and resist chest is only thing my barb has rolled thats half decent besides engraves :/
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Lulu

thats what i think too.... i doubt its pure randomness
it's 100% random, nothing we know of affects what rolls we get yet.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Soochi pls explain me how to get 4atk 5%might ring  :( I have the ring but no luck 
Pls master halp me :C

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't get this suggestion.

- You said you're bored (is this why you made this suggestion?)
- You said you want the forges to be added to Lost City in the first place,  but then you said you don't go there often SO you haven't even noticed that they have been there since ages.  
- I can bet that there is even more places where these forges are located you don't know about or remember

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
I don't get this suggestion.

- You said you're bored (is this why you made this suggestion?)
- You said you want the forges to be added to Lost City in the first place,  but then you said you don't go there often SO you haven't even noticed that they have been there since ages.  
- I can bet that there is even more places where these forges are located you don't know about or remember
I go to lost often, i havent seen the r8r forges there once because apparently they arent near the majority of important NPCs there. Forget about the boredom that's another issue entirely...and ik for sure that lumi is the only order with r8r forges and am curious why it is the only order with them.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
and ik for sure that lumi is the only order with r8r forges and am curious why it is the only order with them.
Why I'm not surprised with this reply...

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I go to lost often, i havent seen the r8r forges there once because apparently they arent near the majority of important NPCs there. Forget about the boredom that's another issue entirely...and ik for sure that lumi is the only order with r8r forges and am curious why it is the only order with them.
Every order has the forges, in Shroud it's behind the Teleporter, and Corona right across from the Leader of the order.

01.01.2016. ♥