Epic Perfect World

Faster Character Deletion And fairy Trade state

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
i suggest for faster character deletion and fairy trade state because its super long to wait for 7 days and its not good to make a new account too what do you think

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Well, People will only make fairys, make them tradeable and trade them, delete them, make new and trade them.

(THATS WHAT I THINK)

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
you cant delete fairies that easy

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
Part of the reason that character deletion takes so long is due to scamming purposes. For example, the 5 free telecoustics you get with the creation of a new toon. Its made to take a week to delete so that, for one, you can't just get tons of free tele's and put them in the account stash. As for genies, not really sure why it takes so long. this is what I've heard and read elsewhere about character deletion, so i COULD be wrong. ijs :)
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
you cant delete fairies that easy

Ah i see yes, i bought 6 fairies too.. but it took 1 week for me to be able to drop them T_T

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im not sure if its possible to shorten the time of Genies Trade State, but we will look into it  :-\

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
im not sure if its possible to shorten the time of Genies Trade State, but we will look into it  :-\
if you can do it tell aga il dress up like a pineapple and strip dance for him brash cier etc etc
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
thankyou

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it is possible but as it was alrdy stated we won't do it :)
we don't want people making and deleting characters only cuz of the starting items we provide.
so thats a no go, doesn't matter if agatio can or not  :police:

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I dont see the purpose of deleting a character faster (as i have never seen anyone make 8 chars then need more, on a single account) but it is very possible. Agatio can make a script in the control panel of a player, and tie it to the XML functions in pwadmin, allowing users to delete their accounts.

<variable name="status" type="byte">2</variable> is the XML string that deletes a character instantly. Notice the 2, as it serves as the fuction that deletes the char instantly. Changing that 2 to a 3, would delete a character based on the specified delete time in the characters XML. He could make it take 24 hours, or 3 days, or anything he wishes to do.

As for the genies trade time... i have no idea where such would be located on the server. I believe that function is embedded in the client, and therefore, impossible to do. I may be wrong, but there is no information that suggests otherwise. If i were agatio, and i wanted to do this... i would start with the genies octects first x.x

MageTank
hehehehehehehehe it always amazes me how knowledgable you are MageTank   :)) :)) :))
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Yeah, please don't do the thing for character deletion. Imagine, if you will, someone hacks into your account and deletes your characters :-o bad times...
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
theen you just have to be careful and responsible for your accounts and i think theres a thing that can be putted some deletion password if you want to delete your character

Scylla

theen you just have to be careful and responsible for your accounts and i think theres a thing that can be putted some deletion password if you want to delete your character

There isn't.

And, I think this idea is stupid tbh. If you need more room for characters, make another account. Before bitching about cubi being on main account, most items from boutique are trade-able.

Genie I can kind of agree on, but its not needed. You can most likely wait a week for a genie.

Offline Merahi

i suggest for faster character deletion and fairy trade state because its super long to wait for 7 days and its not good to make a new account too what do you think

i'd say, make a test account for your newbie tests (yea i read your post about being a total newbie) or two (up to u for more), and let your main account for cubi votes and main chars seems to be the best deal for you !!

why would the GMs do such things just for 2 or 3 players when the rest can make such a bad use of them (abuse of newbie items as the main example as Eviltouch said)

Offline pronoob

no need for either really, fast char deletion causes more issues than it solves and fairy isnt a big deal, they are account stash-able and very easy to buy and lvl