Epic Perfect World

Add pet rename feature to Pet NPC's

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Because you don't teleport there doesn't mean everyone else doesn't teleport there.

I don't know how they treat you at McDonalds but you don't have a right to insult someone who is trying to help you (solving your problem at the same time).

Even Cotton gave you a convenient location like I did. If you are going to be so much stubborn please learn to search/ask people first. You could have easily went on support chat and we would have helped you out.

Still a -1 because Agatio already made convenient locations for all the NPCs...
"You could of easily went on support chat and we would have helped you out."

You are a support member? Dear God, I hope not....

Again, you're irrelevant because these two locations aren't convenient at all.

Why not make these NPC's in each main town right next to the pet NPC's? Why make them scattered across the map in places where nobody but fresh spawns go to? I know for a fact that the majority of the server frequents City of the Lost, and West-Archosaur

It would be much more convenient to have it in these locations and not completely in the middle of nowhere. At the end of the day, it's a suggestion for convenience, not a necessity. You treat every suggestion way too seriously like an airhead.
Now I understand why everyone forum-blacklists you. :-\
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2015, 05:53 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Even Cotton gave you a convenient location like I did. If you are going to be so much stubborn please learn to search/ask people first. You could have easily went on support chat and we would have helped you out.

You can rename pets at the City of the Lost Pet Manager by the original Cosmetic Master as well. Only downfall is that you have to go to a Zoologist to purchase the pet collar.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
You can rename pets at the City of the Lost Pet Manager by the original Cosmetic Master as well. Only downfall is that you have to go to a Zoologist to purchase the pet collar.
Josh is afraid of zoologists cuz they did bad things to him when he was a kitten
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Another lazy type suggestion, I guess it won't hurt to add it though.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang

Zoologist is next to Pet Manager in Spire of Awakening (beginning area). There is no need to implement this suggestion...
Here comes the cancer again....
+1 because its Josh