Epic Perfect World

Portrait Shop [CLOSED]

Offline Reikarah

• Characters: Reikarah | TurtleKick | Kashika
Starting a new thread to keep tabs on the list. You're welcome to express interest again, but I'm going to do my best to organize the list based on the original reservations. Please let me know if you don't want to be on it, or if I've left you out.

EXAMPLE ART
I am selling character portraits only.
They are designed to be used as avatars so they do not exceed 600x 800 px in order to not lose quality when scaling.

They can be sea or sky themed backgrounds of your choice. However, the background elements will be kept minimalistic for time constraints.

PRICE

Price is 8,000 EC. Please send the EC to Reikarah.
You are required to send 4,000 EC before I begin.
I will sketch your drawing, send it to you for approval and
then colour. Once it is finished I will send you a thumbnail image
that is heavily watermarked and ask for the last 4,000 EC. When
the last payment is sent I will send you the high res image.
Do not send
the payment until I request it.
Trigger happy payments are
returned.

FORM
------------------------------
Character name:
Character eye colour:
Expression: (happy, neutral etc)
Screenshots:
Background: (Type of sky background. Night time, Dusk, Dawn, Midday. Can be a plain colour instead.)
------------------------------
Rules
  • I will not do anything other than the portrait type offered for payment. It's specifically designed in so that it does not conflict with time that would otherwise cut into my comic or real life.
  • I will not do any type of background detail beyond things like clouds, bubbles, stars etc due to time constraints. If you want something else you can suggest it, I'll see if I can find a way to make it simple. No guarantees though.
  • Reserve your slots on the thread, in public. Do not PM me. If there's sensitive details, you can send me the request form in private. Just make sure to reserve your spot publicly first.
  • Maximum one portrait per person at a time. If you would like another, you may reserve a new spot on the thread.
  • Request changes to the drawing before I colour it. After I have coloured it, I will not make any major changes.
  • Slots operate on a first come first serve basis.
  • Send me a zommed in picture of the upper torso and face of the character. You can use the Fitting Room tab in your invetory for all the details and true colours needed. The local atmoshpere in a normal screenshot can make me misinterpret greens for blue and so on.
  • Just because you're the next in line doesn't mean I'm available to work on your commission right away. I'll only ask for payment when I know I have the time to sit down and work on your drawing. This is is typically weekends.
  • If you have a specific pose in mind, add a reference to the screenshots.
  • I have one specific style that is influenced by anime but follows realistic proportions. By commissioning me, you are accepting my personal stylistic interpretation of your character. If you desire a different style, it's best to commission a different artist.
  • I will not draw NSFW art of any kind. I will draw characters in sexy poses and outfits, but nothing explicit as defined by myself.
  • If the first person doesn't respond or send payment within a day, they will bumped down and I will take the next person's commission.
  • You can ask me to change minor things like hair texture (curly, wavy, straight). I am willing to draw armour instead of fashion, detail doesn't scare me.
RESERVATION LINE
1. Zyokunt
╰❇╮
3. Leonora
4. Lacrimae
5. Elene
6. Astralis
7. Cassie [♔]
8. Dream
9. Purify
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2015, 05:27 pm by Reikarah

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
New thread,good idea
just making sure,did u get my pm?  :(

Offline Reikarah

New thread,good idea
just making sure,did u get my pm?  :(
Ah yes, I did! Sorry about that.

pikachuchu

Croatia.
But anyway, I agree with your maths and all, but then again I have to agree with Neve.
I never knew how much to charge so I left people to decide themselves.
But honestly, if you want to sell your drawings for real cash (which you should since you said you have that much of an experience) and go into that professionally, why don't you make Patreon?
But either way, only reason why I wanted to get off the list is only because I won't start stressing over drawing for people here again to earn some EC, or to log on and farm on a game I currently cannot stand :( and I'm pretty poor atm so I can't reach the cap of 8k.

Shud remove Astralis too. ): 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
remove her too

Offline Reikarah

Someone offered to pay for Astralis in her stead.

pikachuchu

Someone offered to pay for Astralis in her stead.
Can that person be my sugardaddy/mommy.  :'(

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Can that person be my sugardaddy/mommy.  :'(
Go away you already got free draw ;)

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

pikachuchu

Go away you already got free draw ;)
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Reikarah

Worked on a portrait of my psychic while I wait for responses.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player

So pretty! love pose and the water shining/shadow on skin <3

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Wow. o.o This is stunning.
And btw, if u want, u could try to go to next person in line if someone takes more than 1 week to replay and go back to her/him when she/he replays.  :(
This way u won't make everyone wait since now most people will be busy with college.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Love her eyes.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Could I grab the last spot if it's still free?
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are