Epic Perfect World

Venos and Barbs

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Soooo 

Is it possible to make an option for a male veno and female barb? I love playing veno but I would rly like an option for male veno(maybe something that looks like the humanoids in James Camerons Avatar movie)

For female barb i guess all that would be changed is the gender and not the look but that would influence greatly the customization options, fash sets, and marriages  :(

Racial/gender equality for the win! Male venos may be a bit harder but its still doable through minor edits in coding, just a little time consuming.

Would love for this to happen so i can play a male veno  :'(
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Isn't possible without PWI first implementing it. Reasoning? Something, something structure of the game, blah blah blah darkside.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Isn't possible without PWI first implementing it. Reasoning? Something, something structure of the game, blah blah blah darkside.
It's possible but would take a lot of coding time...definitely possible though.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Barbs would be pretty easy, just add female gender. Problem solved. For male veno a new character mesh would need to be implemented and im not sure if aga can do that.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Barbs would be pretty easy, just add female gender. Problem solved. For male veno a new character mesh would need to be implemented and im not sure if aga can do that.

No, it's much, much more than that. And no, we can't do it without having game source.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No, it's much, much more than that. And no, we can't do it without having game source.
can u input an ini file in the pw client for every1 to have as a base for male wf ( i know there was an ini that looked male alike) somewhere...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Soooo

Is it possible to make an option for a male veno and female barb? I love playing veno but I would rly like an option for male veno(maybe something that looks like the humanoids in James Camerons Avatar movie)

For female barb i guess all that would be changed is the gender and not the look but that would influence greatly the customization options, fash sets, and marriages  :(

Racial/gender equality for the win! Male venos may be a bit harder but its still doable through minor edits in coding, just a little time consuming.

Would love for this to happen so i can play a male veno  :'(
Oh lord. 
Male veno? Attack of the furries? Please no.
Female barb.. I lol'd at the thought of that.

Offline blush

• Old Player
can u input an ini file in the pw client for every1 to have as a base for male wf ( i know there was an ini that looked male alike) somewhere...

http://prntscr.com/8s005i

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re

http://prntscr.com/8s005i
OHHH OH MA GADDDDDDDDDDD TY JOY IMA GO MAKE A VENO LOL .

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Soooo

For female barb i guess all that would be changed is the gender and not the look but that would influence greatly the customization options, fash sets, and marriages  :(

Would love for this to happen so i can play a male veno  :'(

There you go, Joy gave you the best solution a male looking veno...only if everybody had full model settings
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2015, 04:04 pm by ☣IraqiGhost☣

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
There you go, Joy gave you the best solution a male looking veno...only if all people had full model settings
^               .
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
1. I know its more you would have to mess with stuff to prevent buttload of glitches
2. Why do u need the game source? (just curious here, you guys have your own code for the server to run, yes?) 
3. Pwi devs suck ive tried lobbying this over there since before rebirth system was implemented...and got 0 reply...and thx for that ini btw joy. Close is better than nothing.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I made a girl barb

http://prntscr.com/8s0llc

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
wow...there you go folks we got awsome and creative players.  8)

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Uhm. 

Thanks for the inis but...i kinda meant for marriage shtuff huehue :(
~Breaking Metas Daily~