Epic Perfect World

Best PK class (Balance issues)

Offline Therras

• Papi.

I get tired of arguing the same point over and over in 1.4... remove genies and you will feel alot more balanced.

MageTank
Stop doing it then?? If they remove genies, how will AA classes like Cleric/mystics/Venos be able to fight against sins/bm?? Or how will a sin be able to fight against a wizzard/psy?? If you get stunned by a wizzard/psy you're dead for sure. Removing only genies would only make PvP way too boring.

To make server balanced, they would have to remove R8 AND genies.

Scylla

Stop doing it then?? If they remove genies, how will AA classes like Cleric/mystics/Venos be able to fight against sins/bm?? Or how will a sin be able to fight against a wizzard/psy?? If you get stunned by a wizzard/psy you're dead for sure. Removing only genies would only make PvP way too boring.

To make server balanced, they would have to remove R8 AND genies.

You've obviously never played a 1.3 server...

You learn to not depend on your genie. And you forget, along with AD, occult is taken away. You just assume that because you can't use a skill on your genie, you're dead? What happens when you run out of energy? Smh. Too many players spam their genie skills because they can't play their own class, removing genies gives more of a need for skill.

However, this will never happen. Ever. So lets just not argue about it.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
<------squishy bm compared to mages, but still give a hella fight :o
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You've obviously never played a 1.3 server...

You learn to not depend on your genie. And you forget, along with AD, occult is taken away. You just assume that because you can't use a skill on your genie, you're dead? What happens when you run out of energy? Smh. Too many players spam their genie skills because they can't play their own class, removing genies gives more of a need for skill.

However, this will never happen. Ever. So lets just not argue about it.

Okay,  so you think stuns are all about of occult?, normally I'm using a dex genie and I can stun lock pretty well. I was just saying, whoever stun first, is the winner, otherwise please tell me, how you gonna out stun yourself without genies, when me, as a sin, have 2 stuns (HH=7secs, ST=1) 1 sleep, 1 immobilize, and 1 zeal. I'm a 4.0 base sage sin, you wouldn't survive to my headhunt. And I'm saying all these things supposing they didn't remove r8, only genies, like MageTank said before.

If you are thinking about anti-stun pills, it wont work, since they last only 20 secs and have 2 mins CD, so, what you are gonna do for the next 100 secs??So please, think again. And please, since you are a mystic, do not mention pets, my answer is gonna be pretty obvius.

And yes, I played here since 1.3, you could still use AC, so I guess is not that obvious, at least, not for you. I used to 1v1 Ajdin he was very pro, when we were 1v1ing with tidal on, we waiting for the opponents tidal to go off, the firs sin stunning the other would be the winner, but hey! you could use genies so yes, I'm assuming if you aren't able to out stun yourself (I was fighing a sin) You are dead. THIS DOES NOT MEAN GENIE SKILL SPAM. It was all about who stuns first, without genies, there is no skill there (Not saying with them there is - sigh-) It would be the same for every single class

I would rather to get 1 shotted than this. For me, this might be balance, but doen't mean you got killed by someone pro, it would be all about luck.-
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2012, 04:28 am by Jolhans

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Removing a genie will bring the absolute most balance to the server. I agree, rank 8 is OP and needs to be nerfed signifigantly. Mages should not have purify swords. This combined with arcane defense makes them hard to kill for melee classes, and shouldnt be possible to have together. Fighting sins is easy for magic classes. I defeat them without using puri sword or even genie skills (arcane defense can do 90% of the work, as it seems to purify any movement restriction) while the insane damage of magic classes finishes off sins. Warriors are indeed hard for ANY magic class to kill, but it is still possible. I did this back in 1.3, WITHOUT undine strike, without these new spells to defend against warriors, without genies or attack/defense levels. I did it without the physical harm reduction working too... how can you possibly say its impossible now, with all of this shit handed to magic classes? If anything, its easier to defeat warriors now than it has ever been in PW history. You forget my good sir, no single class was EVER ment to be able to kill every single class in the game. Each class should have a direct strength, and direct weakness. Warriors broke this rule in 1.3, and 1.4 fixed it. There are going to be certain classes you can and cant kill, its what gives value to every single class, and makes every single player in the game a valuable addition to the team.

1.4 has ***ed the mindset of the players up, and they seem to think if they cant 1 shot everyone, or be immortal to a certain classes damage, then they are too underpowered, and needs a boost. This is not so. Seriously people, learn your classes for once in your life.

MageTank
Okay now I want to 1v1 you, anyways back to the topic. I never say sins were underpowered, my reply is up there if you want to read it again, I can kill a mage easily np. I'm just saying we are way too squishy now since r8 came out, there is no skill in 1 shot, thats exactly why I keep playing this game as a sin. I used to play 1.3 and mages/archers were too weak, all they needed was the morai's skills, but lets talk about WB. As a sin I am, is completely impossible for me to kill a pro Barb, unless he makes a mistake, not even with SS and mire, and you can't spark because will be pretty obvious you going to do an end-combo, since they have these damage reduction buffs (I think they are 2 dunno the names), besides they always in tiger mode w/e. Well, I had a 1v1 with Shazam or something, our fight lasted 20mins or more and didn't even end, He got tired first. He was used to wait in tiger mode for my tidal to go off without my genie (badge of courage), there is no way our fight last that long, I stun lock him till I could buff my tidal up again. and I was using fire pills, I have my own combo that increases magical attack (points to the obvious) for a few seconds, with that combo i was close to kill him (as I said before, I am 4.0 base) but obviously, was not enough, not even with gof daggers, and I tried it several times. It was possible to kill a barb. a pro one, with Armor Crush but hey!. And believe me, I play my sin pretty well.

So please sir, before you talk about sins next time, try playing one as well, I can tell you have never play a sin because the way you talk about them, or at least, tried to kill a barb and accomplish your mission.-

Offline Therras

• Papi.
When did i say "only genies". I said remove genies and you will feel ALOT MORE BALANCED. Genies are the most unbalanced part of this game, not the only part. If you would have ever taken the time to read any of my other posts, you would realize i have been an advocate of nerfing R8 long before this thread (or your opinions ,for that matter) ever existed. Genies give too much imbalance to the game. Allowing holy classes to hit faster, allowing werebeasts to infinitly tank even more, allowing mages to 1 shot classes with a single skill, the list could go on forever. It offers THE MOST imbalance out of all of the aspects 1.4 offers.

Hell, while we are on the subject:

Psy's ability to buff others with SoS is OP. Rank 8's insane attack and defense levels are OP. Magic Rank 8 purify mod is OP. The proc rates of every single new mod is OP.

You understand, everything you stated that made sins OP, or impossible to beat, a single pill can fix, right? You can use an anti stun pot, and have 15 seconds to be immune to stuns. I dont approve of using pots in pvp, but they do exist...

Understand, magic classes have less physical defense, and are prone to die against physical attacks. Much like light armor users die more often than heavy. Its simple game mechanics. Please learn general mmo logic before posting my good sir x.x

I dont play coward classes for a reason. You basically proved my point, as ryan is the current user of Shazam, and he uses genie skills to defend himself 24/7. Without genies, you would have defeated that werebeast with ease. Ill gladly 1on1 you, but it wont accomplish anything. The mage i use is rank 8, and fighting sins is too easy, as like we both stated, rank 8 is OP. I dont need to physically play a class, if i fight the class i speak about often.

Ill log on right now, and we can do a little demonstrating...

MageTank
-Sigh- Okay let me get this clear. I already think that r8 needs to be nerfed and I haven't read your posts yet, And yes you only said genies you didn't pointed out any other kind of stuff that needs to be nerfed (scroll up), I did not mention r8 because this only would bring more topics to argue about. Also, my opinions already existed, just you didn't know about them.

And talking about pills, like you just said, a single pill, since it last only 15 secs+2 mins CD -sigh-. You really think you can kill a pro sin in those 15 secs?? This sin could use Dew star of protection ( I think it last about 10 secs or so) plus domain. This should be enough to take out your "pill effect" and even without genie, seal exists you know. You would have more chances to kill a bm with that than a sin.

Also, I never say a LA couldnt kill AA, for me as a sin is much easier to kill an AA, even with these OP buffsthan a HA (and I don't do spark against AA -.-)

Do you still remember this is a game right?? I just wanted to 1v1 you for fun but is pretty late here, because you said you killed a bm without undine thats why. If you still want to 1v1 me i will do it tomorrow.

And sins might be cowards (I still think this is a game) but, I would rather to play a sin where you need more skill to survive, than playing an Op class.-

Offline Therras

• Papi.

Ill log on right now, and we can do a little demonstrating...

MageTank
You know you wouldnt last long, Im not the kind of noob sins you are used to PvP against, my coward sin play pretty well. And if you actually want to 1v1 me, we have to do 2/3, 1 fight wouldnt demostrate who plays better, only who has more luck.-

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Shit just got real o.o

lol, wish i was online to record this o.o

MageTank
Out of his cave

VS.

Jolhan
The Mighty Assassin

THE LEGENDARY POINTLESS BATTLE !!
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Sin skill to survive? stop trolling.........  :monkey-20:

Offline Casanova.

Sin is one of the most OP class in here stop saying its not OP and that it requires skill to survive.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Sin is one of the most OP class in here stop saying its not OP and that it requires skill to survive.
God, Mac do you have a sin, don't you?? How long it takes to drop a sin with a Mystic?? Wizzard?? Bm?? Psy?? Barb?? You just like everyone else that complains about sins they are OP because they have a bunch of stuns just because you (Like everyone else) can't fight against, lose, and then complains "they are OP" -sigh- get a dex genie pl0x or a high energy reg rate one, or go make a psy/barb instead.-

Offline Sleip

What is this? 4 pages and no one has said anything about archers yet....

Offline Casanova.

God, Mac do you have a sin, don't you?? How long it takes to drop a sin with a Mystic?? Wizzard?? Bm?? Psy?? Barb?? You just like everyone else that complains about sins they are OP because they have a bunch of stuns just because you (Like everyone else) can't fight against, lose, and then complains "they are OP" -sigh- get a dex genie pl0x or a high energy reg rate one, or go make a psy/barb instead.-
i have every class actually i know what im talking about.Sins have alot of disables if played the right way no1 can touch a Sin...and defence well they arent the best but still with full rank 8 + blessing and +6 defence rune defence levels go up to 50 and if u wear a cube mdef neck you are actually pretty tanky.so Yeh OP end of story.And about genies all my chars have full magic/vit already no need to tell me what to do young padawan.
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2012, 05:40 am by MacMiller

Offline YaKuZa

haha i noticed the lack of an "Ok im here at ____"   and the just outright ignoring your post when he commented 15 minuites later Trololol

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Lol. You sure he's the only one to try that?
I'm sure He's the only one I've seen who actually knows abit about the whole concept of skill spamming.