Epic Perfect World

Best PK class (Balance issues)

Offline Sleip

Hello, I've read some threads about balance in PK and came to the conclusion that not all classes are balanced in 1.4.5. So i wanted to know what are the best PK classes here in EPIC PW, which has been proven time and again (I read somewhere that sins can easily get one-shoted)

Please dont say "the one you enjoy playing"or "the one you're best at", i can easily adapt to any class and enjoy them all.

TY <3

Offline Kvothe

sin or wizard imo
Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
there is no best all are good they are all balanced u can kill some1 and then that some1 can kill you is how u play it
every1 has there style and combos they use

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Mystic is best, no doubt. Due to very fast channeling time, all skills are OP.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
best class for pk is barb for one player dont have any exp more ppl know how 2 play best class is psy
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Killerowns18

Offline DarkStorm

if its not 1v1. there is no op class. pk is all about team work. ofcourse i would say if you have 3 archers on your team you can easily win pk. if its on 1v1 i would say mage is kinda op cause of genie and arcane def.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Sage psy is pretty op and easy

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
Welcome to OpinionLand! We feature many attractions, such as the "This class is OP cuz i cant kill it" ride, A movie starring QQ Nerfington, and fireworks that spell out "OP" in the sky! Tickets on sale at reasons.com/ilostinpk(not a real link, please sense my sarcasm).

All i get from this thread is "Tell me which class is easiest to kill with, as i am far too terrible to try one that i like". You want someone to seriously tell you which class has it easiest, so you can use it? Are you trying to tell us you have no skill? Come on people x.x

Every class is unbalanced here. For gods sake, its 1.4.5... balance was thrown out the window. The most OP shit ever is genies. Every class has them, therefore, all classes are OP. Theres the answer to your question my good sir.

If you would like a list as to what specifically makes classes OP, try this:

Mages: Spark and Rank 8. A combination of these can drop hordes of enemies. Better pray you have Soul of Fire.

Warriors: 5.0 APS + wood pills = carnage...bloody carnage. Not only do they use wood pills, they also use tangling mire, fury burst, even heaven flames to ensure you dont walk away breathing. They can be kited, but still an OP combination.

Werefoxes: These bastards can take a werebeast out of tiger form and turn them into an ugly bird... Nothing can be more OP than this. Imagine making a catapult tank become useless with a single skill... this class can do that.

Werebeast: Zerk AND Interval on a single weapon, with a class that was designed around tanking... this can spell itself out.

Archers: Rank 8 + bless box + attack runes = 60+ attack levels, with enough casting to cast 2 skills per 1.2 seconds. They hurt with both physical and magical attacks... good luck catching them too, they can poof like sins and leap.

Priests: Not really OP, but hard to kill one in 1on1 when they can spam heal themselves forever and ever and ever and ever. If one has a purify glavie, give up on life.

Psychics: lol...

Sins: squishy versions of warriors. Nonthreatening cowards choice of a class. Proceed with accidental AOE killing of this poor class.

Mystic: I dont even understand the reasoning behind the creation of this class. "Ok, we want a class that can heal itself, put many status effects on the enemy, give it insane casting time, and it needs to have pets....". Good luck trying to kill one as it spam heals itself, let alone tank one once it decides to fury your ass after debuffing you to kingdom come.

Seekers: Magical warriors that can tank easier. Not really OP, feels like a decent class to fight against.

Theres probably alot more that can be said that is unbalanced in this game, as rank 8 in itself already made it unbalanced from the dragon sets. Every class has something to give them an edge, that others would consider "OP", but this does not make other classes less valuable. Each and every class performs better at a certain aspect of the game, than others. If you pick a class most consider OP, dont be suprised when your ass gets kicked by a class that is stronger vs said class.

Well, my opinionated-rant is done, time to sit back and enjoy the show.

MageTank

Well said MT well said, even if i play my Priest without healings ;) more fun this way

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Welcome to OpinionLand! We feature many attractions, such as the "This class is OP cuz i cant kill it" ride, A movie starring QQ Nerfington, and fireworks that spell out "OP" in the sky! Tickets on sale at reasons.com/ilostinpk(not a real link, please sense my sarcasm).

All i get from this thread is "Tell me which class is easiest to kill with, as i am far too terrible to try one that i like". You want someone to seriously tell you which class has it easiest, so you can use it? Are you trying to tell us you have no skill? Come on people x.x

Every class is unbalanced here. For gods sake, its 1.4.5... balance was thrown out the window. The most OP shit ever is genies. Every class has them, therefore, all classes are OP. Theres the answer to your question my good sir.

Mages: Spark and Rank 8. A combination of these can drop hordes of enemies. Better pray you have Soul of Fire.

Warriors: 5.0 APS + wood pills = carnage...bloody carnage. Not only do they use wood pills, they also use tangling mire, fury burst, even heaven flames to ensure you dont walk away breathing. They can be kited, but still an OP combination.

Werefoxes: These bastards can take a werebeast out of tiger form and turn them into an ugly bird... Nothing can be more OP than this. Imagine making a catapult tank become useless with a single skill... this class can do that.

Werebeast: Zerk AND Interval on a single weapon, with a class that was designed around tanking... this can spell itself out.

Archers: Rank 8 + bless box + attack runes = 60+ attack levels, with enough casting to cast 2 skills per 1.2 seconds. They hurt with both physical and magical attacks... good luck catching them too, they can poof like sins and leap.

Priests: Not really OP, but hard to kill one in 1on1 when they can spam heal themselves forever and ever and ever and ever. If one has a purify glavie, give up on life.

Sins: squishy versions of warriors. Nonthreatening cowards choice of a class. Proceed with accidental AOE killing of this poor class.

Mystic: I dont even understand the reasoning behind the creation of this class. "Ok, we want a class that can heal itself, put many status effects on the enemy, give it insane casting time, and it needs to have pets....". Good luck trying to kill one as it spam heals itself, let alone tank one once it decides to fury your ass after debuffing you to kingdom come.

Seekers: Magical warriors that can tank easier. Not really OP, feels like a decent class to fight against.

Theres probably alot more that can be said that is unbalanced in this game, as rank 8 in itself already made it unbalanced from the dragon sets. Every class has something to give them an edge, that others would consider "OP", but this does not make other classes less valuable. Each and every class performs better at a certain aspect of the game, than others. If you pick a class most consider OP, dont be suprised when your ass gets kicked by a class that is stronger vs said class.

MageTank
Mage u always make me laugh with your rants xD , but ur pretty much right there r8 on magic classes amped damage lil higher then some would like to see. your right about seeker though - tank class that deals decent damage and takes awhile to kill another player

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people

MageTank
+1000000000000 LOL

GOD i could add SOOOO much to thins, but i think MT pretty much nailed the gist of it. Tho, i DO have a trick against psys for those interested. Soul of Silencing is a real bitch and Soul of Stunning will bring you to tears, but BMs, archers, sins, and sage seekers DO have an edge against them (i think barbs do too) because they have ways of getting past their damn defences. And before i go on, i LOVE psy class it's one of my favorites in the whole game. Not for it's power, but actually for it's playing style, but thats not for this thread lol. So know this isnt hate or QQing, it's me telling people what i've found as effective means of countering a class people find annoying, that i just happen to know well lol. First of all, i'm sure many of you have seen the white voodoo, stun, blackvoodoo combo lol. From my experience, since the stun has 100% success, most psys ASSUME that u were stunned after u hit them, especially since it shows the animation. So a move like sage unfetter, wings of grace, maze steps, will of beothsia or however it spelled, that can make you immune to stuns is VERY useful. And it doesnt hurt to pres esc to make your "stun" look more convincing to get them to enter black voodoo to assault you while you're "helpless". You can also pop on Will Surge for 9 seconds of silence immunity so that once they realized you AREN'T stunned, they arent saved by silencing. Now, like everything in pk this will NOT work every time. Some psys may have learned from that, others may not give the opening at all. However it does work most of the time. While the more seasoned psys may see through your ruse, this should help you pick your teeth with the lazy noobs hiding behind an OP'ed class. A TRUE PSY will still be hard to kill even with this technique, but you'd be amazed how many fishies i've cooked with this combo hehehehe....

I second that comment on mystics too, not to mention they are the only class with a working knockback. Thicket, creeper, devil or mistress, and tornado can be nasty when put together right. And i'm NOT telling you guys how, if you cant figure out something like that, i honestly dont even know what to say, it is really simple. (with all due respect i dont want to post something like that, then have 20 people make mystics to use that combo ijs) They hit like hell, are fast as psys, have pets, knockback, freezes, stuns, to keep you away as they pop off spamheals and powerful magic attacks. Oh and it's best if you avoid water and wood based attacks on them. Verdant shell is a nice wep that protects them from phys, water, and wood. Basically all the most common attacks. If you can get in close and smash em in the head a few times, they'll squish nicely. The problem is doing that lol  :P

Anyways, MT's had his rant, i've put in my two-bits, i think it's time to pu an end to this long post lol. I hope this was as useful to some of you as it was colorful  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Mage u always make me laugh with your rants xD , but ur pretty much right there r8 on magic classes amped damage lil higher then some would like to see. your right about seeker though - tank class that deals decent damage and takes awhile to kill another player
+10

And yea, i agree, seeker is a really good class, they are hard to kill, and are very well rounded. Their damage output is somewhat lacking however, as opposed to other classes, which i suppose ultimately helps balence out their absurd defences lol. So yea, i have to say some of my most fun pvp bouts were against seekers  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Scylla

I have to say all classes here are equal, it really does depend on personal preference, butttt.......

I prefer mystic. Its an easy class to play, but hard to master tbh. I find it a lot different than most classes because you really can have the best of both worlds. You hit hard, have tons of AoE debuffs, an AoE sleep, all the while still having great heals to support your party/yourself with.

Sorry if thats not detailed enough. x.x Wrote it up fast.

Offline Sleip

Thank you misters, that was kind of what i was looking for. And mister MT, ty for calling me a hopeless newb, but i did have a reason for this: Just because i was one of the best archers in another server, does not mean i will be the best here. Every class is different in every server is different(in my past server archers and clerics didn't have no bless box...) so that was really the aim of my question. Ty for you answer though, very detailed (except sins, which you posted weakness but not strength, and psychics lol)

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Seeker are way too tuff for bm to kill without spark.