Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Superiority - EA PoV

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Wtf is this video fully edited? Artifex guild known as randoms, noobs, russians, worst players winning pk?  ??? How can gods of pk die so much?

I dont believe to anything in this video, GMs I vote to delete this from forum, cant be truth. 

Wish you all nice gaming ^>^ teeeheeee wiiiiiiiiiii : D

Mr.  :normal-2:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
damn tyrants suck so much rofl nice video pedro and new era music rofl

infernchidhu

LOL yea right big carry
lel noob chickenwings

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I can't see sht in this video because of the filters.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Oh wow nice video.. i am impressed with your gameplaying and PC, mine used to be as good as that but been 5 years already its getting older

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i log once a month and enemy still get destroyed so easy rofl lmao

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
10/10, +1, Best. Glorious leader making of the EZ erry day erry way. Best PK best vid.  :monkey-26: BOOM.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good video pedro !! was fun friendly easy pk  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Wtf is this video fully edited? Artifex guild known as randoms, noobs, russians, worst players winning pk?  ??? How can gods of pk die so much?

I dont believe to anything in this video, GMs I vote to delete this from forum, cant be truth.

Wish you all nice gaming ^>^ teeeheeee wiiiiiiiiiii : D

Mr.  :normal-2:
According to some people we got wiped in 2 mins lol even tho my video is from the full PK , when we came from our Sundown sig , till the very end, with no cuts..but ok LOL.
damn tyrants suck so much rofl nice video pedro and new era music rofl
LOL you know it boss.
DAMN nice vid 
Ty ty
Oh wow nice video.. i am impressed with your gameplaying and PC, mine used to be as good as that but been 5 years already its getting older
Ty ty, and yes i can't complain about my PC , it honestly runs anything , any game optimized to the max with no delays or FPS drops.
i log once a month and enemy still get destroyed so easy rofl lmao
We didn't even try bro lol
10/10, +1, Best. Glorious leader making of the EZ erry day erry way. Best PK best vid.  :monkey-26: BOOM.
Ty master Mystic Flax  :normal-23:
good video pedro !! was fun friendly easy pk  :police:
Ty bro, was ez yeah
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
tyrants #1 oops
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Almighty

So much destruction in same numbers pk, never expected much from them when they got only few experienced pkers

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

So much destruction in same numbers pk, never expected much from them when they got only few experienced pkers
we didnt even try lmao
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Nice video, looks like my team made another easy while I was not present  :normal-25:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic