Epic Perfect World

Game wont start (crazy error appears)

Offline BTCK

After I start my launcher this code appears:

I tried to open it with patcher, element, launcher and still same problem exist.

Offline BTCK

Please help me, I tried everything. but still it appears. I played EPW before in this PC IDK why this happened right now.
I want to play EPW again.

Goldengate

Please help me, I tried everything. but still it appears. I played EPW before in this PC IDK why this happened right now.
I want to play EPW again.
Your files are corrupted.

Download the latest version of EPW client from here. Make sure you use Windows Internet Explorer to download the client.

Use WinRAR to extract the game 32-Bit Download Link or 64-Bit Download Link. Refer to this guide if you have any difficulties extracting the game click here. Make sure you extract the game to C:/.

Always run the game from patcher.exe. Don't use any custom files to start the game.

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Your files are corrupted.

Download the latest version of EPW client from here. Make sure you use Windows Internet Explorer to download the client.

Use WinRAR to extract the game 32-Bit Download Link or 64-Bit Download Link. Refer to this guide if you have any difficulties extracting the game click here. Make sure you extract the game to C:/.

Always run the game from patcher.exe. Don't use any custom files to start the game.
+1 Best way to do it

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Extracting games to C: isn't the best option cuz C: is for system, its highly protected...Extract in any other partition, or create one if you don't have one yet.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I get that error when i try to open a client from the taskbar. have you tried verifying files yet? would hate for u to waste the time to redownload if u dont have to.. idk about u but it takes me like 4 days to download the epic client.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline BTCK

THANKS GUYS ILL TRY THOSE!

Offline Eris

• Neko
  • Currently addicted to Project Diva X and will soon return to Final Fantasy XIV
  • Characters: Ionuin
I got the same error message.. I don't really wanna download since it'll take me forever to do that.. So I copied all the files from my netbook where epic runs perfectly.. Double-checked the files and everything's there.. But I still get that error message u.u

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
3. Game client won't open or crashes upon launch
- Add the game directory to your antivirus exception list
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory and check again
- Reinstall your graphic card drivers and check again
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game)
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- In the end restart your PC and check again

Offline BTCK

Nothing happened. :(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u try to reinstall it on a diferent folder?
and not on C: