Epic Perfect World

Sage Sins

Offline Areashi

• Banned
That.......is just sad bro......... demon tidal is 50%, sage is 65%ish, so.... ya.... if sage got a 40-50% boost, i'd understand the rage.... but wow... 35% chance for effets to bypass tida and u rage? U might as well rage when someone stands at the crosswalk with you, cause that's about the same %, (at least where i live....)
now MAYBE if th attack used only had a 30-50% seal chance, that'd be one thing, but to get that kinda response over something so trial is just absurd. So you got sealed, do the exact same thing 4 more times, and odds are, you're going to get sealed again at least once, ijs
...Are you talking about me? If so, look at who's raging, and if you can't, It's not me.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+10

I only have 5 aps sin to farm vana fast, and stealth pv and fc. 5 aps is f***ing strong as hell, but you dont NEED it by any stretch of the imagination. 4.0 sparked is more than enough, and if u can pull off 3.33-4.0 base on a sage sin, ur pretty much set. And news flash peeps, if ur demon, dont go for 4.0 base aps. 3.33 tops. If you exceed 5.0, you will actually attack SLOWER, so people bragging about having 4.0 base on their demon sin or bm get a good laugh out of me. And if ur a sage sin with 3.33 base or 4.0 base, u can still use windshield lvl 1 to make it spammable, and up ur aps to 4.0-5.0 AND STILL hav the benefits of being sage. In short, even sage sins can get 4.0 easily. So yea....  >.>
And last time I checked, 5.0 was nulled in 1.4.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
In short:
Sage: rich or lucky people that can spend gazillion ecs to get god of frenzy or people who are aps wannabes.

Demon: aps spark hoarders because they aren't skilled to do any good PvP.

Sage sin is not a good choice (at least to start off) here. You would either have to spend your entire life farming Ecs for atk levels and gof r8 (which is needed if you actually wanna play sage sin, not being an aps hoar.)
I've played sage sins on another server. Seriously it more dependent on LUCK, even more so than seekers, and that's saying something. Yeah you get better skills as sage, so sage is definitely the best choice. The reason why demon skills were so extremely nerfed in comparison to sage sin ones, is because people in china rageqq when fishies first came out, and everyone then thought demon was best (the skills probably didn't sucked as now) but that doesn't matter, because they were all spark whores anyway.

Now, you can see how many nabs rerolling sage in official when aps nerfed. I lol'd so hard (MOREMONEYFORPWICELESTIALCHISMANDR9FTW).
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2012, 06:27 am by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Areashi

• Banned
In short:
Sage: rich or lucky people that can spend gazillion ecs to get god of frenzy or people who are aps wannabes.

Demon: aps spark hoarders because they aren't skilled to do any good PvP.

Sage sin is not a good choice (at least to start off) here. You would either have to spend your entire life farming Ecs for atk levels and gof r8 (which is needed if you actually wanna play sage sin, not being an aps hoar.)
I've played sage sins on another server. Seriously it more dependent on LUCK, even more so than seekers, and that's saying something. Yeah you get better skills as sage, so sage is definitely the best choice. The reason why demon skills were so extremely nerfed in comparison to sage sin ones, is because people in china rageqq when fishies first came out, and everyone then thought demon was best (the skills probably didn't sucked as now) but that doesn't matter, because they were all spark whores anyway.

Now, you can see how many nabs rerolling sage in official when aps nerfed. I lol'd so hard (MOREMONEYFORPWICELESTIALCHISMANDR9FTW).
Indeed, which completely justifies me doing demon, and then, when I got end game gear, sage.
But, aps wannabes? Have you see the damage difference in hits between a sage and a demon sin (In normal attack terms ofc)? If not, we have about a...20% increase?
KBai.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
On my sage sin i got everything  I wanted in 4 re-rolls which wasn't bad but only thing that wasnt ok on my wep was the 448mage resistance. First reroll i got junk, 2nd reroll I got gof, 3rd reroll happen to get 19def lv, and finnally my forth reoll I happen to get gof and 22 att which made me very happy :D.  My opinion their really no such thing as perfect stats unless you have super extreme luck.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
On my sage sin i got everything  I wanted in 4 re-rolls which wasn't bad but only thing that wasnt ok on my wep was the 448mage resistance. First reroll i got junk, 2nd reroll I got gof, 3rd reroll happen to get 19def lv, and finnally my forth reoll I happen to get gof and 22 att which made me very happy :D.  My opinion their really no such thing as perfect stats unless you have super extreme luck.
Best roll for apsers= 2 int's and a gof.
Best roll for skill spammers= gof and anything else really, cept for mag. I can even say chan is a good stat to have there. *Awaits the ''youdunknowcrap'' talk from other sins*
KBai.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol I dont really care much for sins be honest I love my bm :D.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol I dont really care much for sins be honest I love my bm :D.
These are the comments, that make me tear my hair out, qq yusohappy?D:
Jks, jks, but yh, sins are really...just meh here.
KBai.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I was just jking xD. They my money maker :D. DO around 40 fc runs a day and that;'s a cool 3bil in coins  :D.

Offline Morridune

sage sins are more designed for pvp, as sin you have little tank u need to pop outta stealth hit like a truck then vanish cos you cant afford to hang around. Sage path gives the spike skills to do this and skills to help avoid you gettin trapped out of stealth sins are a gank class hide,ambush and hide again and tbh it irritates other classes so ofc wen they see a sin they'll gank it bk although demon spark and aps can b godly in a 1 v 1 its also a 3s "hello im over here and i just used most of my chi" yes gear is important but common what path/class doesnt need good gear?

demon tho is cheaper easier to get used to and faster at farming bt for EG a sage can be a nightmare i've come from pwi the r9 demons were no way near as scary as the r9 sages that could 2-3 shot most classes except vit built HA's

Offline Areashi

• Banned
sage sins are more designed for pvp, as sin you have little tank u need to pop outta stealth hit like a truck then vanish cos you cant afford to hang around. Sage path gives the spike skills to do this and skills to help avoid you gettin trapped out of stealth sins are a gank class hide,ambush and hide again and tbh it irritates other classes so ofc wen they see a sin they'll gank it bk although demon spark and aps can b godly in a 1 v 1 its also a 3s "hello im over here and i just used most of my chi" yes gear is important but common what path/class doesnt need good gear?

demon tho is cheaper easier to get used to and faster at farming bt for EG a sage can be a nightmare i've come from pwi the r9 demons were no way near as scary as the r9 sages that could 2-3 shot most classes except vit built HA's
This sadly, doesn't even come close to pwi, because, for some reason, no one really can seem to kill bm's w/o sparking, or using a woodpill.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
This sadly, doesn't even come close to pwi, because, for some reason, no one really can seem to kill bm's w/o sparking, or using a woodpill.

haha true xD

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Hard to read what you're typing but well, sage sins may also get mad easily. If their tidal fails hardcore.
That.......is just sad bro......... demon tidal is 50%, sage is 65%ish, so.... ya.... if sage got a 40-50% boost, i'd understand the rage.... but wow... 35% chance for effets to bypass tida and u rage? U might as well rage when someone stands at the crosswalk with you, cause that's about the same %, (at least where i live....)
now MAYBE if th attack used only had a 30-50% seal chance, that'd be one thing, but to get that kinda response over something so trial is just absurd. So you got sealed, do the exact same thing 4 more times, and odds are, you're going to get sealed again at least once, ijs
...Are you talking about me? If so, look at who's raging, and if you can't, It's not me.
No im not, i'm sorry i should have specified who i was refering to that was my bad. Was refering to Jolhans. I can understand raging from something with 90-95% success rate, but 65% is not rage worthy ijs. Sorry for being unclear and for the late reply
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Oh, and also, alot of demon sins rage about sage sin's buffs, despite being able to be better aps'ers, and in a spark to spark 1v1, they win.

''So I fail because I use a skill, yet you used stealth in a 1v1, pro logic*
KBai.
+10 btw  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
And last time I checked, 5.0 was nulled in 1.4.
That REEEEAALLY wasnt my point tbh  >.>
I was just saying sages can get 5.0 too  >.>
Right now i think you are trolling because you thought i insulted you, which i didnt, i just didnt specify who it was for, the reply i made to ur quote was intended to back you, not 1 up you. Pls dont troll or flame try to keep this productive. Ive seen alot of good threads die because of that, and i dont want this one to go down that path.  >.>
147 Demon sin   Hircine