Epic Perfect World

Sage Sins

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
let me remeber that poetic, ill tiple spark with longsword and start hitting u for 11k GoF crits every 3 hits

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
This is totally off topic...

Hi Morbid!!!!
:pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-48: :pig-4:

btw boys its gettin a lil thick in here.. Just answer the question.. Stop pokin at eachother :tiger-5:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline SP33DYX

• Assassin
Quote from: Elyar619 on Today at 03:48:31 pm

pk is pk morbid useing 3 spark is not lame if it was it would gms say its forbidden in pk so this skills is for ppl useing it and its good.

You dont get it...it is not needed for pvp unless mass pk but for 1v1's no need to,there is many skills that require 1/2 sparks the other person is just going to disable you or counter your spark kiting smartly or with genie and it will be a waste so stop being stupid and spamming triple spark.

well, arashi is right, tripple spark is rly easy to counter and u waste a lot of chi which could be used for better skills...
SpeedyX - 150 - Sin - Demon

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
let me remeber that poetic, ill tiple spark with longsword and start hitting u for 11k GoF crits every 3 hits
+100000

GoF ftw lol

Short version:  In short, i say start out demon, use ur aps to cut your way through PvE until u get to lvl 150, then reroll as sage for pvp with the celestial schism. If you dont like it u can give demon another chance, hell you can switch as many times as u want i believe, it just ends up being wasted money on the demon and sage skills, so i advise u make up ur mind quickly.
Long version: The truth is, for me, i can kill most things with a longsword with about 1.84 aps or some shit like that. But with 50% crit chance, and 20% GoF chance, 70% of my hits do x2 damage as a seeker, and a nice 15-20% chance for a GoF crit to add x4 to boot. All in all, if i get ambushed by a demonsparking sin, i pop on my r8 wep for 81 def lvls and use blitz once their beloved occult wears off to heal myself, and even use last stand if it's not enough then. If i still need time, i can use quid, whether i have debuffs or not, sage seeker still have 2 sec seal with it. Then, once i'm ready, i just counter with a weapon change to DragonSlayer then use BA, EB, Rewind, Occult, mire, and poison and then just wail on them with an 85% chance at x2 damage while they are debuffed up the ass. Most demon aps sins crumple pretty fast after that. And even for that combo, there are 3 moves i can use in place of quid, and 7 other variations i can think of off the top of my head that are just as good, if not better than the foremeantioned combo, letting me tweak and finetune my strategy as needed. I wont deny aps is nice it's pretty strong, but you need actual SKILL incase it fails. I have a harder time killing sage sins than demon ones who triplespark, because the sage sins know their stuff. Speed and power is nice, it makes for good Dps, but so does a series of Gof crits. Pvp is is greatly affected by skill, gear, and a few other factors. But in the end, it's experience that usually determines the winner. Simply running in with one plan and goal is suicide. Unless you have at least two back up plans incase ur first fails, you may just find yourself lying in a pool of your own blood, wondering wtf just happened.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012, 08:34 pm by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
for my personal style i would say sage sin is better i feel im more tanky than a demon sin and can dish out as much damage as a demon sin just slower but i make up with it with my power just my opinion i would say sage is better  :-*

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well, arashi is right, tripple spark is rly easy to counter and u waste a lot of chi which could be used for better skills...
But, It's also quite risky, if the sin's tidal is just great and just ends up screwing you over with 5 misses D:.
That happened to me today, i got 1v1'd and had to deal with 6/7 stuns hitting me.
P.S. I'm sage now xD, so yh, budget sage tidal FTW.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Oh, and also, alot of demon sins rage about sage sin's buffs, despite being able to be better aps'ers, and in a spark to spark 1v1, they win.

''So I fail because I use a skill, yet you used stealth in a 1v1, pro logic*
KBai.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2012, 04:14 pm by arashi

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
guys as i told before i got sage sin in dw server a few days ago i wated test tidals i swear 2 god with sage tidal i got anythink in a duel occoult hh shadow rib imolize what ever u say [it was a test not duel] everythink worked on me i got alot ppl who saw that [family members] in other words i got cursed :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Areashi

• Banned
guys as i told before i got sage sin in dw server a few days ago i wated test tidals i swear 2 god with sage tidal i got anythink in a duel occoult hh shadow rib imolize what ever u say [it was a test not duel] everythink worked on me i got alot ppl who saw that [family members] in other words i got cursed :)

Well, then your luck just plainly either sucks, or is great. In other words, Pure luck sin D:
KBai.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
im pure luck sin? bro in that 5-0 macmiller said we [me and my bro] got killed by tidal not him hes all skills worked on us, u see? ALL SKILLS any debuffs any stuns any rib etc. worked on us. infact tidal is 5 Poetic and DreaLord r 0 and forget it in those duels we have 5k lagg [its awsome lagg for playing btw for us] with alot of delays no need tell u about my lagg almost all server knows :) check date on that SS
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Areashi

• Banned
im pure luck sin? bro in that 5-0 macmiller said we [me and my bro] got killed by tidal not him hes all skills worked on us, u see? ALL SKILLS any debuffs any stuns any rib etc. worked on us. infact tidal is 5 Poetic and DreaLord r 0 and forget it in those duels we have 5k lagg [its awsome lagg for playing btw for us] with alot of delays no need tell u about my lagg almost all server knows :) check date on that SS
Hard to read what you're typing but well, sage sins may also get mad easily. If their tidal fails hardcore.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2012, 06:13 pm by arashi

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Hard to read what you're typing but well, sage sins may also get mad easily. If their tidal fails hardcore.
That.......is just sad bro......... demon tidal is 50%, sage is 65%ish, so.... ya.... if sage got a 40-50% boost, i'd understand the rage.... but wow... 35% chance for effets to bypass tida and u rage? U might as well rage when someone stands at the crosswalk with you, cause that's about the same %, (at least where i live....)
now MAYBE if th attack used only had a 30-50% seal chance, that'd be one thing, but to get that kinda response over something so trial is just absurd. So you got sealed, do the exact same thing 4 more times, and odds are, you're going to get sealed again at least once, ijs
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Another thing, my sin is demon, an even i agree sage sins are better for pvp. I only rolled sage for PvE. Im a farmer, and farming FC and Vana is easy on my seeker, just boring lol. Rolled a demon sin for 5 aps for stealth runs lol. He's pve, and sucks at pvp. YES this lvl 146 sin CAN kill a lvl 150 barb, but only if you do one of the following:
A) Dont take me seriosuly and think that i can wail on you without kiling you.
B) Are too lazy, cocky, or inexperienced to think you can withstand a 5.0 demonspark+condenced thorn+mire+poison+frenzy+fire or wood pots.
And even if you cant STOP me from doing that (though using occult inplace of frenzy can make it harder), u sure as hell should have the ability to stun, sleep, seal, or freeze and run, and if possible, use chi draining to delay my next spark while im incapacitated. Between class moves, genies, and pots, there is really no reason to fall to 5 aps as long as u have a split second or two to counter. Lemme throw some moves out that can save you: Laststand, wings or grace, psychic's will, Quidproquo, soul of stunning or silencing, purge, Roar, Ribstrike, voistep, drake bash, thicket, distance shrink, leap left/right (and possibly throw in stunning shot or aim low), leap back, tiger leap, shadowteleport, absolute domain, Calmness dew (pot), sophoric wisper, bewitch, feral concentration, expel, tortoisegod, force of will, occult ice, bramble tornado, mazesteps, sage unfetter, sage bladeafinity, soultransfusion, blessing of the condor, elven alacrity, awaken (for chi), wispershot, Soulburn, holy path, innerharmony, headhunt, pious blessing, chromatic seal, seal of the gods, and sparking of course as well can easily save you. And those are only a FEW of the attacks. My point is 5.0 is strong, and i know that first hand, because i HAVE it. But i also know how easy it is to counter. Hell, Soulburn even goes a stepfurther and kills 5apsers, especially with SoV and bramble on too. If u want to pvp successfully and have the reliablity of being able to handle most classes, go sage, if u just wanna hit hard and fast OR if you want to farm or pve, go demon. Now if ur demon, you COULD be successful without aps, tho it will take alot of practice and hard work. And many people who role demon sin in the first place do it because its the easy way. Power without skill. NOW combine 5.0 and actual strategy that focuses on more than just aps can work, and in that case you can be a sucessful demon sin. My point is, any class, with any culti can be hardcore if you are willing to put enough effort into it. The question is whether you are willing to put the time and effort into the class.
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 06:02 pm by Auriel
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i think sage is better cuz of theyr op CoD and Subsea.
U dont need aps to kill someone, u just need good damage.
My sin is 4 aps, and i even kill a barb with lot of hp easy.
just subsea, and ur done.
Demon subsea isnt better cuz debuff last longer.
Sage subsea makes u hit harder, and thats a pew pew. :3

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
i think sage is better cuz of theyr op CoD and Subsea.
U dont need aps to kill someone, u just need good damage.
My sin is 4 aps, and i even kill a barb with lot of hp easy.
just subsea, and ur done.
Demon subsea isnt better cuz debuff last longer.
Sage subsea makes u hit harder, and thats a pew pew. :3
+10

I only have 5 aps sin to farm vana fast, and stealth pv and fc. 5 aps is f***ing strong as hell, but you dont NEED it by any stretch of the imagination. 4.0 sparked is more than enough, and if u can pull off 3.33-4.0 base on a sage sin, ur pretty much set. And news flash peeps, if ur demon, dont go for 4.0 base aps. 3.33 tops. If you exceed 5.0, you will actually attack SLOWER, so people bragging about having 4.0 base on their demon sin or bm get a good laugh out of me. And if ur a sage sin with 3.33 base or 4.0 base, u can still use windshield lvl 1 to make it spammable, and up ur aps to 4.0-5.0 AND STILL hav the benefits of being sage. In short, even sage sins can get 4.0 easily. So yea....  >.>
147 Demon sin   Hircine