Epic Perfect World

About Font In Game (I and l)

Offline Ramen21

• Beginner
 the I and l looks same for me. it is better if we change the font. just change the I (Uppercase of i) and l (Lowercase Of L) font in game
It's very anoying for me :(

A lot of people actually use that to their advantage for naming. Official server has changed the font a few times and it looks really bad and sucks for the ones who have names that way.  :( 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
the font is already different, you can see a clear distinction between l and upper case i, the second one has a small blank space after it 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Im not sure why it's confusing for you, I and l look the same in most fonts, plus the only confusing word I can think of for this would be i'll. Seems like you just want a new font, -1 from me, I like the current.

Goldengate

+1

The font should stay the same but the letter (I) should more distinguished. It should be changed to a letter from a serif font that is similar to our current font.

pikachuchu

It's easy to see. The capital i is thicker than the l. If you notice it once or twice, it'll be really easy to spot next time. Sorry, -1.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
It's easy to see. The capital i is thicker than the l. If you notice it once or twice, it'll be really easy to spot next time. Sorry, -1.
yep , this.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
you can go at you element folder->font put there whatever font you want and rename it to the names currently in there