Epic Perfect World

#GoodbyeArtifex

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
You srsly think we would have skip DT with 70? Against guild that half are randoms and russians? LOL oh god... having 70 online and 45 for pk are two different things you know? You're more dumb than i thought, but hey i finally had time to deal with you and explain your bs. Don't get mad if i don't have time to deal with you later, sry.
This areashi 2.0 trying be smart again oh god.. dont pls. You make urself look so stupid by every comment  :normal-18:
> calls we are half randoms and russians
>self making server merge of biggest randoms, guild hopers every 2 weeks, retards and rejects of Arti. Your guild must be good hey  :-[
k nice logic, are you god of pw?  ??? 
And your own people told me how much you got at rg and online, so stop trying with bs. DT day was perfect prove your guild have no balls to face us with same numbers, thats all.

:normal-2: :normal-13:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This areashi 2.0 trying be smart again oh god.. dont pls. You make urself look so stupid by every comment  :normal-18:
>self making server merge of biggest randoms, guild hopers every 2 weeks, retards and rejects of Arti. Your guild must be good hey  :-[
k nice logic, are you god of pw?  ???
And your own people told me how much you got at rg and online, so stop trying with bs. DT day was perfect prove your guild have no balls to face us with same numbers, thats all.

the irony..
/postfarm

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
the irony..
/postfarm

Truth too paintful on this forum? Ask Kermo to make le cry to GMs ban me for saying truth and facts  :police:  :normal-2: :normal-2:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
This areashi 2.0 trying be smart again oh god.. dont pls. You make urself look so stupid by every comment  :normal-18:
>self making server merge of biggest randoms, guild hopers every 2 weeks, retards and rejects of Arti. Your guild must be good hey  :-[

get mad about 16-0 and top 6 kid.

Yes, online, not in squad ready for pk. We had 49 against your 70-80-90?

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
I think both guild has numbers, but scared to pk each others when no double numbers on thats the truth guys, no need to cat fight :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think both guild has numbers, but scared to pk each others when no double numbers on thats the truth guys, no need to cat fight :)
I think he has a point

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

shut ur mouth already
you trying to be "serious" or you spamming autistic sht in caps trying to seem casual brings the same outcome tbh

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
rofl tyrants so suxor lamo :police:
Lol i fak you

Offline pallab123

• Retired
  • Celeborn The handsome hunk of server
  • Characters: Celeborn
  • Faction: Heaven