Epic Perfect World

v125

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Whaaaaat? D: No way man, I actually love the new avatars lol. It shows off the hair much better :D And I think the sun / night time brightness / shades don't affect the face at all, so I'm pretty at any time ^^

see I absolutely hate that, that it doesn't show sun/shade on the avatar face anymore because imo it makes the human/elf/untamed inis look downright awful with only sun glaring on their face.  only eg and tb are unaffected.  even the sb and db are awful looking

it's the only thing that depresses me about the new ui, that my ep will now look forever ugly once it's added

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
i cant find the actions button and I already removed my E for hotkeys lel
I feel your pain.. I had to redo all my hotkeys just to get the actions hotkey back :-X
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Phoebs

• Characters: PhoebeBuffay - Stones
  • Faction: Overseers
I feel your pain.. I had to redo all my hotkeys just to get the actions hotkey back :-X
The pain is real.
One more like this could be the end.
They say they told us all along,
but we were busy getting laid.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i cant find the actions button and I already removed my E for hotkeys lel
it's there

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
see I absolutely hate that, that it doesn't show sun/shade on the avatar face anymore because imo it makes the human/elf/untamed inis look downright awful with only sun glaring on their face.  only eg and tb are unaffected.  even the sb and db are awful looking

it's the only thing that depresses me about the new ui, that my ep will now look forever ugly once it's added
This...  :( The lighting makes some of the hair textures look really cheap, too. 

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde