Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Goldengate

:( i will ec you if you gib me that ui
How many EC will you give?

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Am I the only one who hates the eclipse UI...
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I'd post it on forum if it was fixed but my files will bug ur patcher and you won't be able to patch anymore where there is gonna be an update i sent those files to Aga maybe he can fix em and make an option for those who want that UI

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'd post it on forum if it was fixed but my files will bug ur patcher and you won't be able to patch anymore where there is gonna be an update i sent those files to Aga maybe he can fix em and make an option for those who want that UI
You the best.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah this looks like the minimap those russians from Artifex had. Would love to have minimap that size though. Would appreciate the info how to do it :)
You can't resize the map like that without avoiding annoying bug that is not exactly easy to fix. That's why the way it is now is simply better in my opinion. Although I will probably work on it again later on.

This one is currently too unpolished in some areas and can't be added right now.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 01:39 pm by Agatio

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
This one is currently too unpolished in some areas and can't be added right now.
:'( :'( :'( :'( broke my heart aga

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Arghhh I cannot wait :3 I got excited seeing the new little UI teaser :(

In the meantime, when can we expect the Halloween patch, Aga? ^.^
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

I'm with Moon on this, I never actually liked the Eclipse UI, but that was the entire thing overall. 
Some elements I find cool and really want though^^
But can't wait to see what you bring us Aga. If we have waited this long, then I can defs hold out a little longer hehe  :)
01.01.2016.♥
I'm with Moon on this, I never actually liked the Eclipse UI, but that was the entire thing overall.
Some elements I find cool and really want though^^
But can't wait to see what you bring us Aga. If we have waited this long, then I can defs hold out a little longer hehe  :)
I'm not very fond the character avatars for some reason.  :-[ It really bugs me every time I log official.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm not very fond the character avatars for some reason.  :-[ It really bugs me every time I log official.
same here, for me they take too much space the way they made them

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Whaaaaat? D: No way man, I actually love the new avatars lol. It shows off the hair much better :D And I think the sun / night time brightness / shades don't affect the face at all, so I'm pretty at any time ^^
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

I'm not very fond the character avatars for some reason.  :-[ It really bugs me every time I log official.
 +1 : that was one of the things that got to me a little too
When I first logged pwi after Eclipse came out, I was on no longer than 5 mins :/
I wanted to try out the characters something awful, but I just couldn't last another second looking at some of the UI lol
Maybe quiting it for that reason is just me heh, but as a Game Designer you get annoyed by those little things easily
01.01.2016.♥
same here, for me they take too much space the way they made them

It's really cluttered, and it looks..I don't know, harsh..? Plus without a frame they look even more like decapitated heads.  :-[ 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
i cant find the actions button and I already removed my E for hotkeys lel