Epic Perfect World

Transposition

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Never been hit by a Seeker for 100k in my life.
 Also, I 3-shot Omnislasher like an hour ago.  :-X

Don't really see how a tele skill is game breaking.
+1

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
PWI intended seekers to play like DPH, you're nothing but an abomination, that's why you're so easy to me..

if you played ur class like u were supposed to you'd have a different pov.
seeker gof crit me metal for over 100k

not to mention seekers edged blur is like absorb soul and bypass everything, its broken and if u think its not ur just delusional
PWI intended barbs to play like dph, you are nothing but an abomination, thats why you are so easy to me on any class

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
PWI intended seekers to play like DPH, you're nothing but an abomination, that's why you're so easy to me..

if you played ur class like u were supposed to you'd have a different pov.
seeker gof crit me metal for over 100k

not to mention seekers edged blur is like absorb soul and bypass everything, its broken and if u think its not ur just delusional
So if PWI intended this game to be a money pit, you say that I should put 10k into it so I gear 1 char? Cuz that's pretty much the whole idea that you're pointing out, if I can play APS seeker, I will play it, and you can't do anything about it. Also figures out why you're so butthurt since you got fcked by my seeker several times up until the point I probably did a bit of brain damage to you because all the frustration you've been going through. Have you heard of thinking outside the box? That's pretty much what brought this server to what it is now, but of course you wouldn't realise that with your lack of IQ.
Edged blur(?) How the fck can you even compare it to AS since it takes 2 SPARKS to work, and also doesn't last much, needs to be used at the right time in order to have any effect, not to mention you can easily use Metal Immunity to simply dodge it, but again, lack of IQ doesn't allow you to think outside the box.
Oh and also, in almost 4 years of playing seeker constantly, I've never dealt 100k to anyone but the GM in the damage event, says enough since in 4 years I've been through the constant modifications and expansions that this server brought, from 1.4 to removing the Extreme Fury stone (which reduced seeker's damage even more).
My last point is that you should stop bitching about every class and start investing the time you spend on this forum complaining about everything into getting some skills on your skilless class, this is the last comment I'll make on this thread. Peace
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2015, 08:04 am by Vermilion

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
PWI intended barbs to play like dph, you are nothing but an abomination, thats why you are so easy to me on any class
:( y u steal my words boss
OT: +1 cos my edate best seeker :police:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
You're playing an unnatural, alien way. You haven't beat me because you are an easy, and you can barely manage to kill me on sin (lol u get rekt check my vids) so I'm calling you out on your bs.
T
hinking outside the box? APS seeker is a joke.. and is broken.. it was never meant to deal so much damage..
(masteries, hah, barb doesnt even have that :) )
T
his server is popular because most servers dont have a thriving community? You're saying that this server caters to "thinkers" like you?

You take the class that's meant to be DPH and make it APS because you're nothing but an F1 monkey.. explains why you quit for sin (bc u started getting rekt by them)

Insult my IQ when yours is equivalent to cleaver on a good day why dontcha.. scripter-aps monkey.
and it goes through invoke and solid shield, therefore it's broken
Script, I almost spilled my coffee laughing on that, you can watch any of my videos and see that my switches are NOT always perfect, that for you are called HUMAN ERRORS, which a script/macro never does, also, if I was a script/macro user, why would I resume to switching 4 gear parts? Also, you only beat me on sin 2 times, and that was on my first week on sin, if you want to 1v1, im available from 5pm-10pm after uni, so anytime you want, pm me and I will bust up your sorry ass. byebye

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Script, I almost spilled my coffee laughing on that, you can watch any of my videos and see that my switches are NOT always perfect, that for you are called HUMAN ERRORS, which a script/macro never does, also, if I was a script/macro user, why would I resume to switching 4 gear parts? Also, you only beat me on sin 2 times, and that was on my first week on sin, if you want to 1v1, im available from 5pm-10pm after uni, so anytime you want, pm me and I will bust up your sorry ass. byebye
If you're nice and friendly, I might give you a rematch. You were defeated by me fair and square, sally. 

Don't use excuses, we all know you script no different than every other tryhard

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
If you're nice and friendly, I might give you a rematch. You were defeated by me fair and square, sally.

Don't use excuses, we all know you script no different than every other tryhard
blabla sticking up for your edate, nope im not.
he doesnt script, he's too lazy to make one :police:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

On topic: I don't think that skill would break game or whatever +1 i guess

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
+1 because i feel sorry for everyone who are playing this class :/
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Make Reel in for wrs 100% then
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
-1 Cleric needs perma purify effect
+1 to that ^
On topic: Holy WF is the best thing in this game!!!

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
I don't care
Either way, it'll make a difference for seekers even though it won't affect the other classes much
+1
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

heiro

+1 pls gm seeker need more OP

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Make Reel in for wrs 100% then
Yes, please no racism gns  >:(