infernchidhu

MAKE IT 100% AGATIO SEEKER DA WEAK NUB CLASS LMAOO

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 cuz my indian love asked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 this would make the skill broken.

Seeker is already a broken class by default, so no.

infernchidhu

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
-1 Cleric needs perma purify effect

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

What....on topic,+1, all it can do it basically drag someone who's running to safe zone back, how's that exactly broken? Or how's seeker broken at all for that matter?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
What....on topic,+1, all it can do it basically drag someone who's running to safe zone back, how's that exactly broken? Or how's seeker broken at all for that matter?
yes and dragging someone whos in safe zone back outside is dumb? It's called SAFE zone for a reason  :police: I'd hope you could understand that.

Seeker deals too much damage, has too much defense, all in all.

They don't need more advantages over other classes.. no wonder people like soochi play this class, im sure he'll invent the first IG-Seeker too

infernchidhu

yes and dragging someone whos in safe zone back outside is dumb? It's called SAFE zone for a reason  :police: I'd hope you could understand that.

They don't need more advantages over other classes.. no wonder people like soochi play this class, im sure he'll invent the first IG-Seeker too
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1 imo would make it more interesting. honestly basically nothing wrong with seekers, this wont change much. 

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
hey man -1 because this will not help barbs
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Since when does seeker deal too much damage? what the fck you talking about yo... have you even tried playing a seeker? Or you talk from the DPH "I only know how to do metal combo" seeker PPV?

Offline Monti

• Old Player
-1 because soochi is shit. Please make veno 0d 100% thnx :-\

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Since when does seeker deal too much damage? what the fck you talking about yo... have you even tried playing a seeker? Or you talk from the DPH "I only know how to do metal combo" seeker PPV?
PWI intended seekers to play like DPH, you're nothing but an abomination, that's why you're so easy to me..

if you played ur class like u were supposed to you'd have a different pov. 
seeker gof crit me metal for over 100k

not to mention seekers edged blur is like absorb soul and bypass everything, its broken and if u think its not ur just delusional

Offline Areashi

• Banned
PWI intended seekers to play like DPH, you're nothing but an abomination, that's why you're so easy to me..
He kinda has a point you know...