Epic Perfect World

Suggestion -___-

Offline asonebok

I just wish there's a GM for Morning event, Afternoon Event and Evening event.. Just to be fair. coz not all the players are online in ur time.. actually most of the players online at AM in server time.. Just suggesting.. and just to be fair..

another Request.. Reboot all the red names to white name and put top Pker list and give items every week.. or just a top Pker list.. to be fun..

just suggesting  :pig-8:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
u forgot to ask for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, guarded by leprechauns riding unicorns.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Cier

another Request.. Reboot all the red names to white name and put top Pker list and give items every week.. or just a top Pker list.. to be fun..

Because player1 can kill their alt more than player2 killed his alt, GMs will give player1 a prize.

Also, "a gm for morning, afternoon and evening event"
GM events are rarely scheduled.
 And, currently, there has been a gm on almost all hours of the day.
If that gm wants to do an event, they will. Doesn't matter how many times you beg for it or not.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
u forgot to ask for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, guarded by leprechauns riding unicorns.
Too funny  ;D
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

Too easy to abuse, one just has to go to any empty town with his alt and kill it over and over, farming PK kills. This will only be profitable for ppl who can be on 24/7.

Scylla

I like the idea of having a Top PKer list, but there shoudn't be rewards for being on it. Also, make it so that only kills for level 150s every one hour per that person killed.

Ex.: Scylla kills Silence. Gains one kill one the PK list, Scylla kills Silence again ten minutes later, no points are added. An hour after the original kill, Scylla kills Silence one last time and gains another point.

Seems fair t me. Those actively PKing/getting kills/dying will rack up the points faster than those who kill their alts. Just an idea.

Offline asonebok

That's my point Scylla.. like Scylla killed ~Allyson` 1 point..

Cier: if you will put some names and record of the player you will see if he abuse.. but its fine w/o Prize just4fun.. and for the server to have a goal.. because if you got all the items in the game what else we could do? nothing.. that's why i'm suggesting it..

And for the other reason you give me.. its ugly.. that's why the server is boring most of the days.. because there's no Events for the High level.. we all know that there's a Rancor every other hour.. but how about the high levels? we will just afk? stand there? its just ugly. :/

the Past GM's like asator do some events before and other GM's in 1.3.6 that's why its cool at those time.. but if you dont want it's fine. im just suggesting. -_________-'