Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday Matty!

• : D
ewwwwwwwww : )
Oh my gooooood, remember when we met? you were an innocent boobie girl 
now..
you became a big cunt LOL but you know I love you man..
: ) 
Happy birthday,sweetie, I wait you on skype to chat like two lil whales. hehe  LOL
P.S:    : ) 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Drive

• 🌙
happy bday, hope its great o/

Thanks! ♡♡

Happyyyy birthdaaay Maaattykins!
Can you believe its been almost 3 years ??? wishing you a super great day + FurrySocks & Little_Veno best ecouple ever :normal-48:
Jade my dearest thank you alot ♡♡
And yeah wow 3 years already......FurrySocks was the best husband everr,good old days!

Sretan rođendan  O:-)

Hvala ti puno ♡♡♡

Happy Birthday
Ty.♡

happy birthday babygirl  :normal-23: :normal-48:
Sabine bby thank you. ♡♡♡ :-*

ewwwwwwwww : )
Oh my gooooood, remember when we met? you were an innocent boobie girl
now..
you became a big cunt LOL but you know I love you man..
Happy birthday,sweetie, I wait you on skype to chat like two lil whales. hehe  LOL
P.S:    : )

LOOL Ty Alexandra (Analrexic).
I became whale and cunt since i hung you with you it's contagious.
: ))))))))))))))) 
♡♡♡♡♡

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
happy birthday  :)

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
happy birthday dude

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

Offline Drive

• 🌙
happy birthday  :)
Ty Ahed.♡♡

happy birthday dude
Momopomo noob ty♡♡♡♡

Happy Birthday

Thankssss O:-)

Happy Birthday!
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde