Epic Perfect World

Does faction base affect TW?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I was told that having high level faction-base area's will increase tower HP in TW?

Could a GM confirm or deny this? I feel like that doesn't make any sense.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

infernchidhu

Cosmos Upgrades Functions:
1) Hall of Loyalty (kirin):a) Enhances base defenses.b) Provides increased rewards from quests (for members to gain contributions and materials).
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Bases

Butthead verified that this wasn't true.
Cody says this was an intended feature for the guild base wars which weren't released

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
maxing any of the wings  in faction base doesn't makes the TW towers bigger or better
Overseers as try this with no result

Offline TeaBag

• Twerk so hard make strippers go outta buisness
1) Hall of Loyalty (kirin):a) Enhances base defenses.b) Provides increased rewards from quests (for members to gain contributions and materials).

Cody says this was an intended feature for the guild base wars which weren't released
Not released on this server, on official probably. Along with raging outside of McDonalds as well. Gotta read them patch notes, heard something about kill-able cows being implanted into the game...

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
At our current version, the level of the faction base has nothing whatsoever to do with TW and does not affect it in anyway. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

infernchidhu

Not released on this server, on official probably. Along with raging outside of McDonalds as well. Gotta read them patch notes, heard something about kill-able cows being implanted into the game...
Dustin ? if yes fk u if no fk u anyways

Offline TeaBag

• Twerk so hard make strippers go outta buisness
Dustin ? if yes fk u if no fk u anyways
Sor- moo, I mean sid. <3

LillySatou

Faction Bases have absolutely NOTHING to do with how TW works.

Funny as you might ask me, though; Faction Base wars were supposed to be a thing but cut by PW-CN for the exact same reason as why we don't have housing (EEYUP!)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

This is true, but it goes to guild base "base defenses" not TW base, those are 2 different maps and not related to eachothers. And it's probably because what Cody said.
Only idiots can believe they are related to eachothers.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
pedrosner 2.0; 
xpendable won first tws vs arti cuz higher fac base lvl  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

infernchidhu

pedrosner 2.0;
xpendable won first tws vs arti cuz higher fac base lvl  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
you are retarded lol, Magestic said that, he didn't just randomly say it