Epic Perfect World

Kasing - Renegades - My Last Video

Kasing

Hi guys :)

So I am currently leaving the game at like 90-95%... so I decided to make a little video, since it will be the last one I do...

Hopefully you enjoy even if you don't have the emotional context I am in ahaha but still :)
Thanks for everything <3

I love you all <3

I will log in mostly for Ares... so if I play back more well I won't start back with nothing...
I might do 1 pk a week also, if I feel it !
Otherwise, RIP Kasing

infernchidhu

goodnight see you tommorow

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video Kasing. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Bye bye person I don't know and nice going away video
P.S when you come back I will be best archer ever (maybe not)

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Aww.  :(
I always enjoyed your videos...
Take care, Kasing!

1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
tc bruh, sad to see you leaving again. 

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
                           bye

Kasing

tc bruh, sad to see you leaving again.
Thanks sir! we might cross each other on the battlefield in the future, I still plan to come pk sometime but really rarely... Best of luck to you also !

Aww.  :(
I always enjoyed your videos...
Take care, Kasing!

Thank you Dream for the comment, I really appreciate ! :) My goal doing videos was to offer some good venomancer videos since no one else was doing it, I'm happy to hear that I succeed <3 Keep up the good work ! :)

goodnight see you tommorow
thanks but I doubt it badly ahah well other than Ares...

Nice video Kasing. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Thanks sir! Really appreciate! You are a classy person, keep it up !

bye
awwww bai
:c

Bye bye person I don't know and nice going away video
P.S when you come back I will be best archer ever (maybe not)

Bye guys! <3 And I wish you the best in your progress to the top Halt ! :D

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
All the best Kasing! Now that you basically stop playing I will send my address to you as pm so you can send your computer and monitor to me mkay? :P Take care :)

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
bye. i hope life is good to you. should let me borrow your theater sized computer screen someday.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:( awww my student, why you do this to me!
i'll miss you lil noob wf :pig-48: :pig-48:

• : D
good luck and nice video.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You leaving me Kasing  :normal-12: i will try to keep contact whenever i see you on for Ares time or something like that , won't be the same , will miss ya awww , 20 of 2000+ people you were one of the coolest , hugs brother  :normal-8: :normal-48:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran