Epic Perfect World

This got to Stop!!!

Offline Ormin

Some people started avoiding nations with low rewards.
Others followed as they would follow any other fashion.

The only way I see is to adjust rewards in all nations.

If nation has less people, then reward per person will be higher.
Just calculate how much.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Some people started avoiding nations with low rewards.
Others followed as they would follow any other fashion.

The only way I see is to adjust rewards in all nations.

If nation has less people, then reward per person will be higher.
Just calculate how much.
I thought of the same thing, i think this would keep people in NW or atleast keep them active, not afk

kitty stew

I don't see how this is any different than people jumping to the best guild. It's clear people like as little challenge as possible. Nothing Aga can do about it.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
I thought of the same thing, i think this would keep people in NW or atleast keep them active, not afk
Only other solution, is to make no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place nations and make everyone get the same amount of ST, depending on points they have so if someone from frost has 20k and someone from light 20k, both will get same amount of ST it doesn't sound fair but it's one solution.

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
what if it isnt allowed to join more than one toon in nw per IP adress

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
what if it isnt allowed to join more than one toon in nw per IP adress
well it actually isnt allowed.... at the same time... -.-
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Says who?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
That's not true. Because if it was, it would limit for example (me and my roommate) people who play epic together and live in the same household. We play different accounts, and we do NW together but on different PCs. If it wasn't allowed then we wouldn't be able to simultaneously farm ST for engraves etc... I think you mean it's not allowed for people that are dual clienting on the same pc/ using two diff computers to farm for themselves. 

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
[quote author=Habits

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
8.3.  Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions. You may not multi-client in:
  • Territorial Wars. (Rule concerns multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
  • Nation Wars
  • Heroic Battle
  • Snake Isle Racing
  • Daily Rancor Events (up to 2 characters allowed)
  • Halloween / Snowmen events (up to 2 characters allowed)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
8.3.  Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions. You may not multi-client in:
  • Territorial Wars. (Rule concerns multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
  • Nation Wars
  • Heroic Battle
  • Snake Isle Racing
You are right that you are not allowed to have more than 1 client per person at a time in nw but multiclienting has nothing to do what JustForMe suggested. He said 1 toon per IP per NW, not 1 toon at a time or 1 client at a time.

Also, 2 people using 2 different pcs with 1 client each is still not considerd multiclienting and not forbidden. = going to nw with more than 1 toon per ip is not forbidden.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Nation Wars
  • Heroic Battle
  • Snake Isle Racing
But that's referring to multi-clienting. We're talking about 2 different people on 2 different accounts and 2 different PCs. This  paragraph here you linked is referencing to 1 person.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Who wants to do nw tomorrow? PM me
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2015, 10:57 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
i know that u guys were talking bout 2 persons sharing an IP and bout going in on one toon->leave->going in on another.... i know it would be extremely unfair for the ppl that share an IP but i think it would be a good solution to be able to enter NW only once per IP so u either deal with the nation u get or u dont do NW at all....

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
i know that u guys were talking bout 2 persons sharing an IP and bout going in on one toon->leave->going in on another.... i know it would be extremely unfair for the ppl that share an IP but i think it would be a good solution to be able to enter NW only once per IP so u either deal with the nation u get or u dont do NW at all....
I get your point, but this would discourage a lot of couples/ roommates whatever to not do NW anymore.  :-\