Epic Perfect World

This got to Stop!!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
You got that same problem too dude. ):

OT: Idk if it's possible, but maybe they can do it the way Heroic Battle is now with the chests. Put an even number of chests for each nation, maybe 100/150/200 each. Just a suggestion, don't hate.
QT Isaiah with the goodie idea. ^o^ I think this might work. If he can apply it to this that is. But knowing our luck won't work :c 

Opulence

If only 1 or 2 more decent squads stayed in light / dark they could turn things around ... probably wouldn't place 1st but 2nd or 3rd?
Really the issue is just the mentality behind being put in either of those 2 nations. Instant rq or afk.
These topics won't fix the problem.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You got that same problem too dude. ):

OT: Idk if it's possible, but maybe they can do it the way Heroic Battle is now with the chests. Put an even number of chests for each nation, maybe 100/150/200 each. Just a suggestion, don't hate.
Not a bad idea but how would that work for squads?
Idk bout you but the last thing i wanna do is spend my evening with 9 "random" people instead of my friends because we got different nations.
Also, i wouldn't be suprised if people would still leave light and dark tbh, the idea of those beeing bad nations is just too stuck in peoples heads. lol

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Not a bad idea but how would that work for squads? Idk bout you but the last thing i wanna do is spend my evening with 9 "random" people instead of my friends because we got different nations. Also, i wouldn't be suprised if people would still leave light and dark tbh, the idea of those beeing bad nations is just too stuck in peoples heads. lol

Haven't thought about it cause well I don't go with squads :c. But I guess he can do it in a way that only the leaders go in and dig the chests and whatever he/she gets, the rest of the squad will as well. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but it's just a thought.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
is it possible to add a nation people limit or something, i have never seen 1 nation have more than 200, and the population of EPW has dropped, the only nation with the highest number at the moment because of toon switching and prayng that they get frost is 140-150, is it possible to add a limit to the Nation on how many people can join one nation?, maybe 120 or 130, so the people would go to diffrent nations, this way the populace of nations would be split evenly and toon switch would stop.. (add something in if there is anything missing and u think this idea could happen, idc for -1's or +1) just a thought
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2015, 10:08 pm by Brighty

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What if...

It was set up kinda like how City of Abominations is? If I remember correctly, when you entered City of Abominations, you were put into a random room, and I think there was a limit to each room.  So let's say someone ragequit Light on one character to get into whatever the flavor it this month on an alt.  The alt would have a hard time (if not impossible) getting into the "flavor of the month" because it may be full, and their alt would just be thrown into whatever nation isn't full.

It doesn't fix the fact that they'll just afk it out (why though? I mean, you get nothing out of afking, right?), but it would discourage hopping because they could lose their spot altogether in NW.  I dunno if squads were affected in City of Abominations (like if the whole squad got into the same room).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline epicnewbie

Thanks to some numb skull who rang me at 6am I decided to stay awake and do NW for the first time since I joined this version.  I got lucky and got into flame.  It think I did about average, not counting all the dam archers who slaughtered me, but I was disappointed that the rewards are ST... Don't know why but I guess I expected EC or something.  I can get more ST doing BH with alts.  Anyway that's all.  Good luck sorting out the issues mentioned in the topic.  Its the same argument going on with PWI since NW started.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Thanks to some numb skull who rang me at 6am I decided to stay awake and do NW for the first time since I joined this version.  I got lucky and got into flame.  It think I did about average, not counting all the dam archers who slaughtered me, but I was disappointed that the rewards are ST... Don't know why but I guess I expected EC or something.  I can get more ST doing BH with alts.  Anyway that's all.  Good luck sorting out the issues mentioned in the topic.  Its the same argument going on with PWI since NW started.
There is a certain formula that determines how many ST's you get.  Hell if I know what it is, but I've seen myself get a lot of ST's in one run, and another run, it was just not worth it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You know what really needs to stop? People posting the same thread about the same crap over and over, after each NW. Trust me, we all know that Nation Wars is broken and crap right now. The community has too many idiots who have this belief that Frost is the nation of the gods. So please, just be patient. The staff are very aware of this already....
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
If only 1 or 2 more decent squads stayed in light / dark they could turn things around ... probably wouldn't place 1st but 2nd or 3rd?
Really the issue is just the mentality behind being put in either of those 2 nations. Instant rq or afk.
These topics won't fix the problem.
75% of the community is retarded, what u expect LMFAO, i remember when once was flame the one hopped and frost and dark the fav ones LELO

Opulence

75% of the community is retarded, what u expect LMFAO, i remember when once was flame the one hopped and frost and dark the fav ones LELO
I'm not expecting anything ... Lol
I'm aware of the level of "special" individuals.
;)
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2015, 01:49 am by Kaid

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
75% are retarded, 24% make up stories to look cool, other 1% just don't give a ***. I am in that 1%. :police:  Guess what you are in now.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2015, 03:09 am by Krish

Opulence

75% are retarded, 24% make up stories to look cool, other 1% just don't give a ***. I am in that 1%. :police:  Guess what you are in now.
Lol bro you are in the 75%  :police:

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Lol bro you are in the 75%  :police:
Kaid! You stay 100% blonde.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Making these threads every week wont change anything. We know all nation wars is broke.  Isaiah's idea sounds like its worth trying though.