Epic Perfect World

This got to Stop!!!

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
I think there is many posts about this but i will post this one more time because i am tired of this sh1t, Every NW people leave DARK and LIGHT and try to join with their alts FROST and FLAME, and leave Dark and Light with less than 100  ppl and 50% of them is afk, This is the 8th time in row i am stuck in light and dark cuz i dont have 10 alts. Idk how this can be stopped maybe  remove dark and light.  And no i am not in for ST only but with too many ppl ganking you its useless to even try to pk. 

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
He tried to make it only 2 nations but didn't work.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
He tried to make it only 2 nations but didn't work.
If he cant make it only 2 nations, then something else, because this is really annoying

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Honestly the weekly posts about it are more annoying than the situatiion itsself at this point.
Nobody ever comes up with any new suggestions people just whine.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
Im sorry ik there is already too many posts about it, but this is the 8th or 9th time i get in dark or light in row and I stayed to the end 3 times it was useless I couldnt get one fair pk, it either us that is too many like 20 vs 2 or its them. 

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
could force even numbers....i can think of multiple ways to do it...some which would piss people off. lol

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
aga has been working on shrinking the map which will help.. i know it sucks but try to be patient and have faith in our developer..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

You got that same problem too dude. ):

OT: Idk if it's possible, but maybe they can do it the way Heroic Battle is now with the chests. Put an even number of chests for each nation, maybe 100/150/200 each. Just a suggestion, don't hate.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2015, 09:11 pm by Imperishable
Honestly the weekly posts about it are more annoying than the situatiion itsself at this point.
Nobody ever comes up with any new suggestions people just whine.
This. /: It sucks, but there aren't very many suggestions. At this point it feels like a gm should sticky a thread for people to post their weekly complaints in. You have to remember that this isn't a custom event, and trust Aga to do the best he can with it.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
aga has been working on shrinking the map which will help.. i know it sucks but try to be patient and have faith in our developer..
I hope what u say is true and happens very soon, cuz  Ive already heard this a while ago but nothing from Aga himself. 

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
:monkey-27: :monkey-27: :monkey-27:
Anytime now

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I happily receive my position as frost in todays NW and enjoy all the prizes that come along with it :normal-4:

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
You got that same problem too dude. ):

OT: Idk if it's possible, but maybe they can do it the way Heroic Battle is now with the chests. Put an even number of chests for each nation, maybe 100/150/200 each. Just a suggestion, don't hate.
I like this suggestion if it would work

Life is too short to be anything but Happy