Epic Perfect World

Deamon/Sage Wizzard

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
sage wiz needs atleast 2x casting on each part of armors. (since quaff not giving channel at sage)
sage wiz gets 2k less phy def which reduce the phy dmg ressistance by 2%. (with the 15% rpd on r8 its not that much anymore)
the mountain siege have 5m less range, but got 50% chance to cost 1spark.
sage got a aoe seal, and can easier gain chi. which make it easier to use BID that can give u 30% crit.
with the extra 30% crit and quaff which gives u +100% magic dmg for 15sec, u can heiro nearby archers so easy.
having a ep which casting buffs u, will make things easier, and its obvious that the dmg of sage wiz is much better than the dark one.

in general because of the less def, sage isn't that good for 1v1. but its good for mass pk.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline verypw

• Noob
  • Henlo fren
Sage hailstorm is still reliable enough to work, sage frozen stun lasts longer, sage can use blinding blaze and ice prison far more often than demon because of reliable chi regen and less chi useage (mountain, leap, ect.). I hear people often say that demons control is major superior to sage, but really the only thing they got is 20% stone rain. And while it is a very factor stun, for catching people in attack gear. Its timing is very unreliable, very lotto based playstyle.

--

Demon pros: Leap distance(close distance vs eas, more distance kited.) Slightly better % control (more reliable immobilizes, stone rain.) Better pdef. In my eyes, demon has noticably higher survivability, giving them longer to survive until stonerain lotto procs. Quaff for channel, allowing great channel in attack gear, and reasonably speedy heals while in defense gear. Slightly shorter fow cooldown.

----

Demon cons: The long term, the longer the other guy survives the more youre forced to struggle for quaff chi while hoping stone rain procs. The chi usage allows for less blinding blazes, prisons and ultis. Demons cannot afford such waste. Demons must wait for a good stonerain a lot of the time.

----

Sage pros: Chi for dais, leap, spam ultis, use blinding blaze, hell sometimes quaff just because you have too much chi. This also makes comebacks a lot easier than on demon, when a 1vs1 is 5 minutes in a sage will be sitting at a solid 2 sparks or more and still using mountains and blazes, a demon will have worn itself down with quaffs and mountains and will be simply trying to survive until rock procs. Sage bids, it may not seem factor and the skill itself usually isnt. But the crit you keep after the skill is absolutely punishing on an instant server. Sage can take the offensive initiative without worrying much about waste. Fabulous and stylish.

----

Sage cons: The pdef. The lack of quaff makes attack weapons situational compared to channel weapons. It also makes your heals slow enough to be intterupted while in defense gear. The survivability takes significantly more effort. Slightly longer fow cooldown also increases the pressure a sage recieves. With slightly less control % a sage is only viable once the player has mastered survivability.

My suggestion is to start demon, and if you are good, and looking for a change, THEN go sage.

Very informative. I've had a wizard for almost 3 years but I have never mastered it. Will try changing to demon then when I (hopefully) master it then I will go back to sage.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline zyxwabcd

Sage wizard for mass pk demon for 1v1

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Sage wizard for mass pk demon for 1v1
Ty I been wondering for 3 yrs