• Characters: Yuri
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 10:07 pm by Three
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
your music is ear killing, and tbh i count it 7 aow if i am not wrong  and only 1 of them had actual buffs when you can clearly see a squad and more in your team and 80 % of them are fully buffed, but hey i guess u really wanted to show something by posting this so i will just say good video
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
your music is ear killing, and tbh i count it 7 aow if i am not wrong  and only 1 of them had actual buffs when you can clearly see a squad and more in your team and 80 % of them are fully buffed, but hey i guess u really wanted to show something by posting this so i will just say good video
Power of Nightcore <3 dont like it mute it hehe sorry not being rude and they were a full 10 squad till some left,  than pretty much we kept whiping them without a cleric and used spirit of defense to have boofies since we had no cleric

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
nice pk.

quick question though. why not get level one fortify for ironguard and feral? i saw you use ad in order to cancel out the stun from both tools and i got a little curious as of why.
AD - 135 energy / 3 min cd
Fortify - 55 energy / 30 sec cd
unless you spam your natural synergy skill.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
nice pk.

quick question though. why not get level one fortify for ironguard and feral? i saw you use ad in order to cancel out the stun from both tools and i got a little curious as of why.
AD - 135 energy / 3 min cd
Fortify - 55 energy / 30 sec cd
unless you spam your natural synergy skill.

Well i just got use to not really having fortify as well to lazy to put it on genie and replace Enrage skill since 99% of the time i can tank without using pots / genie its only a last minute thing to me , i use Soul Transifusion at the last min before even death

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Well i just got use to not really having fortify as well to lazy to put it on genie and replace Enrage skill since 99% of the time i can tank without using pots / genie its only a last minute thing to me , i use Soul Transifusion at the last min before even death
i see.. i guess that's ok since it's not my character.

i'll still advise switching a skill out for fortify or getting a separate genie in order to use it during mass pk. in mass pk a pet death is pretty common, unless that's just me because of sh*tty pet stats. you'll find a few uses for fortify as sage wf.

good luck.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019

[size=8]i see.. i guess that's ok since it's not my character.

i'll still advise switching a skill out for fortify or getting a separate genie in order to use it during mass pk. in mass pk a pet death is pretty common, unless that's just me because of sh*tty pet stats. you'll find a few uses for fortify as sage wf.

good luck.[/size]

Thanks for your input and my pets are quiet tankey and decent dmg as well mainly aps can kill them in a a blink lol but i most likekly change things up when its time to upgrade any of my gears still working on getting the engraves i want
Last Edit: Oct 07, 2015, 07:22 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Kasing

I dont think that pk is necessary representative lf anything, but I guess it is...
There was some good purges and good novas, good work on that! I just dont understand how AOW got spotted that quickly regrouping and I would have like to see them actually targetting you, I feel like they were not concentrated or they were not Coordinated...

I also don't understand why you are having 3 offensives skills on your genie, I feel like itnis a total waste of genie but it is my personal oppinion only...

Anyway nice video overall ! Keep it up!

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
I dont think that pk is necessary representative lf anything, but I guess it is...
There was some good purges and good novas, good work on that! I just dont understand how AOW got spotted that quickly regrouping and I would have like to see them actually targetting you, I feel like they were not concentrated or they were not Coordinated...

I also don't understand why you are having 3 offensives skills on your genie, I feel like itnis a total waste of genie but it is my personal oppinion only...

Anyway nice video overall ! Keep it up!
Well my sins spotted than at most and they had bad Regrouping spots where we saw them easily and got to them far as my genie many people complain or well put there opinions over it but im just too lazy minded to switch it.  but thanks.  for compliments.

Last Edit: Oct 07, 2015, 07:23 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video, loved the music!
Last Edit: Oct 07, 2015, 07:24 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you