Epic Perfect World

Numen - Cromagnon village destruction

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I think you deserve to have Alpha male genie skill because of the roast you did  :police:.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:police: damn that support mystic in squad so good

the dmgs rofl, nice video dude

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good fight, good video. Copy my colors!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
butthead isn't good tbh, I expected more from the person criticizing everyone's gameplay daily o.o
good pk and music, sadly I wasn't there
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
the real challenge was watching you trying to run up a mountain, great gameplay thou 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
rofl ty guys 
butthead isn't good tbh, I expected more from the person criticizing everyone's gameplay daily o.o
good pk and music, sadly I wasn't there
hes slacking 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
damn nice1 dude enjoyable to watch

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I like music +1 ! 

• : D
that's great homo
sux sage mago + video + music :-*
good vibes enjoy game : )
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
yellow fking idiot omg 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
sexy gameplay bro
i bet all mgs will rerrol to sage now lol
was fun pk 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video and gameplay Maxy , but im dissapointed at music , you used to use better ones , reported to GM'S.