Epic Perfect World

Selling custom INI edits

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
ik its a hardware problem but there is loop holes around it as people earlier said it can appear white to others and black to me so its LOVELY for you to actually listen u tryed to take shots at me and basically fell on your face so if you dont mind please refrain from the hate comments

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Stop trying to scam people with ini's from Internet,scrub. ???
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
lol yhea man np just like you played sin on many many servers and are top dog and your pics shine on the interner like guidelight for the bad of looking man ...
....you have made inis for years and still dont even know the basic stuff like pure white being a hardware error you dont get on every video card..(not to even mention you simply post stuff off other ini sites and sell here)
your credential seem legit bro.    :police:
You forgot to mention that he marries females ig and tries to get them to drop their ornaments so he can "engrave" them.  :normal-4:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
ik its a hardware problem but there is loop holes around it as people earlier said it can appear white to others and black to me so its LOVELY for you to actually listen u tryed to take shots at me and basically fell on your face so if you dont mind please refrain from the hate comments
You are a special kind of ... special, aren't you?
My point was that it will never look white to you, and if habits does not have a nvidia video card it won't look white to her either, even if it would, it would look black to anyone w/o one.
I mentioned that to a) save you from wasting more time on trying to make it white on your screen and b) so you can check up with her seeing if she would want it anyways knowing it won't be black for everyone even if it might be to her.
I never tried to take a shot at you, i tried to help, screw me.
The "shot" hawk took at you was more about you beeing a known liar and switch basically said the same. Not much they can fall on their faces with there since its the plain truth.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
so i guess the 3 years i did not play epic and posted the ini's on those sights are not mine i guess the ''help'' is from someone who is doing NOTHING but trying to down talk me and backs up people trying to say im just a scammer nice help thanks for the  advice

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
so i guess the 3 years i did not play epic and posted the ini's on those sights are not mine i guess the ''help'' is from someone who is doing NOTHING but trying to down talk me and backs up people trying to say im just a scammer nice help thanks for the  advice
np bro

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
so i guess the 3 years i did not play epic and posted the ini's on those sights are not mine i guess the ''help'' is from someone who is doing NOTHING but trying to down talk me and backs up people trying to say im just a scammer nice help thanks for the  advice
You'd think after making 100s of ini's you would have known why you can't get the face tex to be white. LOL

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
i did know its a texture pack with ur video card im not stupid but there is loop holes

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
  • Faction: Ki Leader
Is it really that hard nowadays to simply state that you took the concept off a site, and edited it to your liking? Its not cool taking credit for someone elses work. And Ive been to lytogame. Alright indonesian site, crap ini edits though (Personal opinion).
Retired Player
Training for #ESL #BlackSquad #NemesisGaming