Epic Perfect World

Selling custom INI edits

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Bump in this section or PM or ingame at iCantArcher/IceJoker ur custom ini u desire and what u offer for me to do it

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Can you show some of your work?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Bump

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'd suggest you post a few screenshots of ini's you have made so people can see if they like your style, else this will hardly become a success.

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'd suggest you post a few screenshots of ini's you have made so people can see if they like your style, else this will hardly become a success.
      +1

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
im not doing to my specific style im just doing my best to make the look they want so if they wanted a barb with a spartan helmet and white eyes under it id do that or etc

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
im not doing to my specific style im just doing my best to make the look they want so if they wanted a barb with a spartan helmet and white eyes under it id do that or etc
Yeah, you can do your best to make a look and have it look nothing like someone asks. Post some inis you have made or else no one will really buy from you.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I do understand that, posting examples of your work would still help you get requests though imo, Ofc you do not have to take my advice.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
i just got over 1000 ini files and its kinda hard to decide what ones is best to post and etc but ty for the advice

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Oh nice inis but sadly not even urs and yea there is so many of them  >
<  Its so cute to be stupid and not talented to try impress other ppls but hey heads up one day u will ...

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
ur brillant u know that :) absolutly splendid u post a SHARE sight for inis WHICH I HAVE POSTED ON to show that i did not make the inis I POSTED?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
i have over 1-2k ini files from 5+ years of doing it i have posted ALOT of ini's on sights and ive seen thousands of my inis on servers but i dont have any real reason to prove myself to u

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
And what is price for inis ?  :rolleyes:

Edit: If u tray sell something show advertisement what u have, why your inis better as others. If i say i want cute seek ini? How u can know what is even cute in my opinion? 
Atm post looks like -  I have something, PAY ME (NEED YOUR EC) PAY ME MOORE, and maybe i show u what i have. 
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 04:31 pm by Atkala

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
i have over 1-2k ini files from 5+ years of doing it i have posted ALOT of ini's on sights and ive seen thousands of my inis on servers but i dont have any real reason to prove myself to u

And u talking like they are urs.. Its so easy to find any ini u want on other site, just request small  work with fingers for mouse and keyboard nothing else