Epic Perfect World

Fun Quest.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Could u make a Fun Quest?

Something like, a whole story of quests, killing mobs.. having fun.
(Daily quest)
Reward = Doesnt matter xD

It is pretty bored ingame if ur lvl 150 max armor, so why not making a long daily quest.. random mobs u have to kill, random items to farm.
Reward doesnt have to be big.. but still , just for fun o3o

Offline Minea

Will suggest it to Agatio. Thanks ^^

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Mobs aren't fun to kill but if bosses then why not?
I mean we already got instances to kill bosses like Nirvana/FC/BHs and so on, but something different would be fun. Something you can't solo, where you need your friends to be there.
A custom instance, and during this run damage is recorded or something, and at the end it states who dealt most damage on boss and he gets a seperate reward (Its just a suggestion) Or who took the most damage, I donnntt knooowwww  :P Just something new and fun  ;D
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Mobs aren't fun to kill but if bosses then why not?
I mean we already got instances to kill bosses like Nirvana/FC/BHs and so on, but something different would be fun. Something you can't solo, where you need your friends to be there.
A custom instance, and during this run damage is recorded or something, and at the end it states who dealt most damage on boss and he gets a seperate reward (Its just a suggestion) Or who took the most damage, I donnntt knooowwww  :P Just something new and fun  ;D

Yeah, something new and fun.. thats what i want, ( Solo + Teamwork available.. )
Hope Agatio will look at this :P

Scylla

The ONLY bosses I would like to see added are the ones from Endless Universe. These are really the only bosses that require "teamwork" and not even then. Right now, most bosses are just DDing and being stunned/debuffed, WAY to boring and are pretty soloable.

But, in terms of quests, it would be nice to see a few more quests that are more than just "Kill X Monsters X number of times."

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Yeah, something new and fun.. thats what i want, ( Solo + Teamwork available.. )
Hope Agatio will look at this :P

They have had several new events in the works for about 2 months now...Not sure when they are going to release them, but beta testing has started.  We just have to wait and see what happens with them.  But I agree.  Go here for more infos and see what you think of this thread --->>>  Endgame Instance Ideas
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
Would  be  very  nice  to  see  something  that  needs  teamwork... not  just a  seeker to  vortex  or a veno  to  debuff..I  do  really  miss the  old TT 3-3 runs where at  one  point  you  needed a party!

Or  heck  even  world  bosses that  couldn't  be  solo'd  and  camped! Just something  new to  kill as a  guild or  party...

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
maybe some Guild daily quest when u and like 4-5 guildies run around killing bosses in TT or anything =)
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Fire_Mido

• Fuck life
  • Characters: Fire_Mido
Yeah.That would be awsome

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
maybe some Guild daily quest when u and like 4-5 guildies run around killing bosses in TT or anything =)

Yeah, that would be nice too

Offline djdirty_713

Great ideas, the only thin I hate about mob kills is that most times u have to kill about 100 of the fking things for a BS reward. And for farming it shouldn't be something you takes an hour to find, surrounded by high level mobs so that u need a sad to cover u, and take 20 min to dig up, I just think that's BS. But also my main toon is a cleric and we need help doing everything in game anyways >.<