Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Doomsday

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Lag: Check, Bad gameplay: Check, Weird resolution: check, Bad gameplay: check, Bad gameplay: check, Bad gameplay: check, SO MUCH DAMN KITING: check. Hello, so I noticed I messed up on some parts(they go from slow to fast to slow?) but fawk it, not going to re edit this and re render. Artifex vs Tyrants vs Warning.

Don't care what the thing says, just do it. (This video was me still messing around on Sony vegas pro 13 with rendering stuff, I should get it right next time around). Decent pk though. This is the last time I use 4:3, looks so bad. 
Last Edit: Oct 04, 2015, 11:54 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Another day of easy pk boss ' - ' 2vs1 was almost sleeping on my keyboard tbh cause that's how easy was ...GG.
Nice job stealing my old tracklists  :normal-37:
Good video btw, enjoyed it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Suppose to send to me so I can comment first... remember?!?!?! anyway.. was nice music. Not as good as NSYNC, but esok. I can manage.

damn dude are you good?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Another day of easy pk boss ' - ' 2vs1 was almost sleeping on my keyboard tbh cause that's how easy was ...GG.
Nice job stealing my old tracklists  :normal-37:
Good video btw, enjoyed it.
You need to drink coffee while you pk, you held down your talk button while you were sleeping! Ty bro, had to.
Suppose to send to me so I can comment first... remember?!?!?! anyway.. was nice music. Not as good as NSYNC, but esok. I can manage.
I forgot... :( sorry. Ty ty
damn dude are you good?
Nope.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex

eternalagony23

Nice one brother subzeroo  :-*

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Sometimes enemy disappear and i don't know what happen.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
We gotta fix your resolution but damn. I see yall didn't need me for this pk lol!
I'm basically 40

Zirkon

Nice Video brother
I missed that pk but it looked like fun 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Nice video faction mate zero 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good music: check