Epic Perfect World

Classes and their relative importance?

Offline Reikarah

• Characters: Reikarah | TurtleKick | Kashika
I used to play PWI a few years ago. A number of things are new to me now. For example, what even is Nation Wars? And on EPW, what roles do the classes have now? What are they good at? I really like Seeker as a class, but it seems like it's everyone's favourite for farming or PK or something so it's hard to get into a decent guild with one. On PWI, I used to main a HA venomancer for TW. The build worked great for me there, but how useful are HA venos on EPW? Do HA builds still work for venos in TW/ PK or are there new factors involved?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
seekers are prolly the most underrated class in pk cause someone once said that seekers are useless in pk and everyone else followed that brainless and sadly there is no seeker good enough to prove them wrong... and LOOOOOOOOOOL HA veno....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I used to play PWI a few years ago. A number of things are new to me now. For example,
what even is Nation Wars?
Nation wars is a 4 war split of people[Frost side, Light side, Dark side, Flame side] that fight in pvp ways, [bridge, crystal, capture the flag battles] to earn supply tokens.

And on EPW,

what roles do the classes have now?
About the same as pwi, just varies based on your play style.

What are they good at? I really like Seeker as a class, but it seems like it's everyone's favourite for farming or PK or something so it's hard to get into a decent guild with one.
I can't give you much info on that since my main is a mystic. However, seekers are like meat shields with awesome gof crits that may or may not "heiro bug" or one shot you. There are some that are good with combos n such to make them skilled players. Seekers are like frowned upon in mass pk/tw.

On PWI, I used to main a HA venomancer for TW. The build worked great for me there, but how useful are HA venos on EPW? Do HA builds still work for venos in TW/ PK or are there new factors involved?

I have a friend in my faction who decided to turn his veno into HA, [HA aps veno, if you see an acback, then run xD]
I love the comments he gets from ppl like o.o aps veno thats new lel

in simple do as you like.
Its a free server, just keep trying stuff out til somethin works out for you.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart