Epic Perfect World

A List of "Broken" Class Features by Domgrath

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Good Lord.
You just mentioned the perks of every class, lovely.
Precisely.

There's a big difference between a "Perk" and a "Game Breaking Ability"

I feel as if a few of these skills would have longer cool-downs, aka. Mystic Pet Summon- There would be a big difference in terms of a class being considered "broken".

Anyways, as stated, this thread isn't a QQ pls nerf this thread. I was just acknowledging the things that makes a class stand out, and the abilities that make a class quote on quote, "broken". 

Last Edit: Oct 05, 2015, 01:23 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
but these abilities don't make each class overpowered(or "broken" as you so promptly miss-use), in a perfectly equal geared 1.5 server, wb will shit on all opposition despite you begging for buffs here

there's a lot more to the balance problem than a handful of skills and you haven't hit any of them, but what should i expect from the new generation other than a surface level analyzation of a problem they don't understand?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
but these abilities don't make each class overpowered(or "broken" as you so promptly miss-use), in a perfectly equal geared 1.5 server, wb will shit on all opposition despite you begging for buffs here

there's a lot more to the balance problem than a handful of skills and you haven't hit any of them, but what should i expect from the new generation other than a surface level analyzation of a problem they don't understand?
1.3.6 player detected.

No, my friend. In an "Perfectly Equal Geared 1.5 Server" .. Wizards, Sins, and Veno's are the top-dogs.

Don't believe me? Post a video of you beating players like AiZoX, FirsTBlooD, BeWitch, Etc. With all of these class abilities + Macro's?

Genie Spark doesn't make a Wizard overpowered? A decent Wizard doesn't even need to use Spark in order to kill something, it's literally there as a "Press me for instant 1 shot".

There's plenty that needs to be done to "balance" this server, but don't go around talking like these skills aren't making the issue just as bad.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
 Wizards
stopped reading right there

you've clearly never played any other server besides epic, any further discussion will cease

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
stopped reading right there

you've clearly never played any other server besides epic, any further discussion will cease
I've played plenty of other servers, Wizards are broken on this server. They weren't elsewhere because the "Spark issue" with fixed as well as there being no defense-camping.

I didn't come here to discuss how things used to be, moreso how things are currently. You can take your "discussion?" elsewhere by all means.  :))

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Wizards are broken on this server. They weren't elsewhere because the "Spark issue"
This is actually BS , when i used to play PW Storm , on Xteme and LAVA gears, Mg's were absolutely Op , they tanked inclusive more then HA classes ( might i add there was no def gears ,weps or vit tomes on there).
And even now recently they were OP as hell  on this last super down update/patch they had, sure not as much as before on the Xtreme and LAVA days.  In every other server i've played they have always been OP honestly, maybe a bit less or what not but they are lol.

Same goes for WF they were honestly unkillable. But doesn't even matter anyways.

Retail wise, i remember on PWV or on NOVA, HA classes were absolutely dominating , either WRs, Seekers or WB's. They could honestly kill anything.

Honestly depending on the type of server ( or gears the server have ,etc ) , there will always be some classes that "shine" more then others.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Why
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The *** you gotta make a half page long post explaining about broken classes. 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I can't wait to see your thread about duskblades....
I await the day.  :)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah let's remove the things that pretty much define the class, that will bring balance

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was sitting on Ventrilo with a few of my faction mates and someone had brought up how

"since Domgrath posted the video of shackle hitting him 30K's, there has been an increase of DD cleric's on this server, it's so annoying"

Link to thread below

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=28615.0

When he brought this up, I said "Cleric's are broken".. Then I got to think. "What class isn't broken?"

Jokingly they replied that "All classes but barbarians are broken, right?" Which made me laugh, and start to thinking. What is it that really makes these certain classes "broken?"

Let's list them out! This isn't mean to be a flame, QQ thread, or anything of the sorts. I'd like to just share my opinions on why some classes have their advantages that aren't gear related.

Cleric:
  • Morai Skills - Health Regeneration Prevention
  • Mark of Weakness
  • Magical Shackle
  • Seal of the God
Cleric in many ways is without a doubt one of the most "broken classes" when it comes to DD skills. Their Health Regeneration Prevention skills not only stop regeneration by Pot's and Healing Skills, but this also disables the Cornered Beast / Deaden Nerves proc and instantly kills the player. An effective "Hiero Bug" in sorts.

Mark of Weakness being able to do soul-force damage through skills such as Seal of the God which makes this class also broken when it comes to DD ability.

Magical Shackle being able to be spiked into the 20-30K per proc for a duration 5x longer than the Psychic reflection counterpart makes this the most broken feature of the Cleric class.

Seal of the God is an honorable mention due to it being nearly spammable in combat in tandem with Sleep, which will lead to the target's buffs to run out (Deaden, Cornered Beast, etc.) and leading to an almost certain Hiero Bug.

My rating for Cleric? Absolutely Disgusting
I'm not saying my class is broken or not, I don't really care..
But, I just wake up to go at work, and ty to make me laughing thts hard already in the day xD
I will take the time just for.. explain somethings about Cleric..

1. Health Regeneration Prevention: Don't disable at all Cornered Beast or Deaden Nerves. Not at all a hiero bug effect... Just read... description = /
HR effect on you: 10k, you have 70k hp, your hiero tick, you have 60k, Work once per cast. Nothing else...
2. Cleric don't have any CC which one they can DD as "stun or seal".. Only class IG which don't have "stun"... People realise when they try how it make the game different, and it's a reason why there are a high lack of DD EP... To do attack skill we have to let our adversary attack us. We don't have any kind of stun which one we can attack our adversary whitout taking hit or any skill back.
Mark of Weakness is the only attack skill we can use on sleep/sog...
If that skill have to be broken, it's than it add 15% crit ;)
3. 20/30k with Shackle.. A Cleric like me will never do that kind of damage with Schackle. But this seeker in your video can.. Just why he have to transfer it from seeker instead to come with his EP... I can log IG and transfer on you a schackle who reach 50k damage if you let me transfer that from a seeker.
As I said on the video thread. There are something than description don't say about some skills...
4. Yeah, still a high price in chi, demon can't spam it at all. Sage can, and yes, the skill is broken. Still possible to evade, just CC you... But actually I think i'm the only one who spam it really too much...

PS: Don't waste time saying my english is trash or something, i'm learning, make it constructive and correct me...

Zirkon

Whats wrong with you man

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
I wish sins don't have tidal cooldowns because y'know... reasons.
remove 30sec stun from psy plz :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:
also remove that 25 vit from dragon dagg n add something else , EVEN MAG IS BETTER THAN VIT '-' :pig-35: :pig-35: :pig-35:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't understand why everyone's mad, everything he has said is true. Perhaps you're just angry that it is actually true?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
wb knockdown through immune to stun :(:(
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline tssrfire

I don't understand why everyone's mad, everything he has said is true. Perhaps you're just angry that it is actually true?
All angry because he is newb ? And talk like except ?