Epic Perfect World

Universe Theory

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Each of us has some stupid or not idea about how universe goes and such
im quite sure people dont just live like 'eh i got born im gonna eat sleep and die some day' , u must have thought of it at some point
how do u think it all began? how is it going on atm..
the way i thought of it
An universe is an endless 'map' with alot of chunks of sand, rock, metals, ENERGY etc..
now if u think of it, it could aswell be the leftover of a star, what happens when a star colapses? it forms a black hole, absorbing all its mass into it creating a maximum gravity that doesnt let anything out, not even light
so, the way i see it, each universe= a black hole left from a star colapsing, due to 'no way to get out of it' , 'it always seems to shrink' as some researchers said
so, each star that colapses = an universe
a star is on its turn in another universe , along with 2835823858 other stars
28358238528 universes once those stars colapse and form other stars inside of them, again and again. the bigbang could have been just a star colapsing and forming 'our universe'
like a domino effect i guess?
what is ur opinion, how do u think it all started, dont copy paste from science sht or google, just ur honest opinion , an imagination game...
PS : no i didnt smoke anything.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Each of us has some stupid or not idea about how universe goes and such
im quite sure people dont just live like 'eh i got born im gonna eat sleep and die some day' , u must have thought of it at some point
how do u think it all began? how is it going on atm..
the way i thought of it
An universe is an endless 'map' with alot of chunks of sand, rock, metals, ENERGY etc..
now if u think of it, it could aswell be the leftover of a star, what happens when a star colapses? it forms a black hole, absorbing all its mass into it creating a maximum gravity that doesnt let anything out, not even light
so, the way i see it, each universe= a black hole left from a star colapsing, due to 'no way to get out of it' , 'it always seems to shrink' as some researchers said
so, each star that colapses = an universe
a star is on its turn in another universe , along with 2835823858 other stars
28358238528 universes once those stars colapse and form other stars inside of them, again and again. the bigbang could have been just a star colapsing and forming 'our universe'
like a domino effect i guess?
what is ur opinion, how do u think it all started, dont copy paste from science sht or google, just ur honest opinion , an imagination game...
PS : no i didnt smoke anything.

I...don't know how to respond to this. 

Guess that's what you call a brain fart?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
babbys first existential crisis

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the universe is a myth, nothing exist outside of america

infernchidhu

umm,
1) universe was created by the big bang
2) black holes are not separate universes they are singularities in space time they cannot be separate universes because they emit hawking radiation, that is why it shrinks or evaporates, 
3) there are several universes according to string theory caused due to fluctuations which break symmetry
4) life is nothing special, it is an eventuality when a rocky dwarf planet is situated in the "goldilocks" of a suitable star and there are several of those as seen with the Kepler space telescope

talkin bout shet like this on a game forum where nigs be using fire pot on wizard isn't always a good idea L3L

infernchidhu

and lol

i had to :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
umm,
1) universe was created by the big bang
2) black holes are not separate universes they are singularities in space time they cannot be separate universes because they emit hawking radiation, that is why it shrinks or evaporates,
3) there are several universes according to string theory caused due to fluctuations which break symmetry
4) life is nothing special, it is an eventuality when a rocky dwarf planet is situated in the "goldilocks" of a suitable star and there are several of those as seen with the Kepler space telescope

talkin bout shet like this on a game forum where nigs be using fire pot on wizard isn't always a good idea L3L
The days when you explained this to us on vent. Professor Soochi

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

The days when you explained this to us on vent. Professor Soochi
really ? i explained this on vent ? damn

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
really ? i explained this on vent ? damn
You don't remember?!?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

You don't remember?!?
nah meng LAL, said too much shet keep track of l0l3

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The Universe starts with big bang, end with the big crush, then restart with the big bang, if this isnt true, and the Universe over with the big freeze where stuffs keep expanding since atoms are too dissipated that gravity cant unity they, so we should stop to worry about survive and reproduce cause things gonna over anyway.And we are the Universe, since atoms are 90% empty space and we have the fewer particles that compose matery are vibrations, i doubt of materialism.

Thats it.

My damage log collection NEW

infernchidhu

The Universe starts with big bang, end with the big crush, then restart with the big bang, if this isnt true, and the Universe over with the big freeze where stuffs keep expanding since atoms are too dissipated that gravity cant unity they, so we should stop to worry about survive and reproduce cause things gonna over anyway.And we are the Universe, since atoms are 90% empty space and we have the fewer particles that compose matery are vibrations, i doubt of materialism.

Thats it.
fk it   
Last Edit: Oct 04, 2015, 11:31 am by Soochi