Offline Gya

• Characters: Gya / Eva
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video sir  ^-^

Kasing

Nice video sir! Keep it up :)

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
nice vid and music. you'll get better in 1v1 if you don't use bv that much xdd. and that genie though l3l. and try to use your atk bow for 1v1. trust me it's better 
Last Edit: Oct 04, 2015, 01:36 pm by Moko

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Thanks for the feedback guys  :monkey-40: :monkey-26:

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Good video and quality 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
really good vid, was different to the usual vids posted looking forward to more like this

icyyuki

Damn is that you irl in your pic?Or another google image
Also nice video, should teach me how to record LOL
this melon XDDDD  
nice vid dude! could use a cuter ini  :police:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Thanks. Yeah. Im more of a realistic kinda guy when it comes to inis. Instead of huge eyes, and a mushed face  :-\

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Definitely + points for the good music.

newlove

Nice video hope to see more from you  :')

• : D
Nice video, keep it up dude : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 ??? Waou, good video.