Epic Perfect World

Different Variations of Vit Tome

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
No idea if this was suggested too lazy to look.
I know Agatio mentioned it vaguely in posts in the past during the discussion of nerfing Defense camp.

Basically it's a suggestion to make different versions of the vitality Tome with versions with Channeling, Accuracy, ect.
I don't see how this suggestion could be game breaking in anyway since you get 3% channeling (for example) with the magic Tome and lose it when switching between the two.

Reason I'm even suggesting this is mainly for support classes such as EP/Cleric.
I think it'd be nice to still have the defense but not lose the channeling to cast heals/buffs because you do lose some using the current vitality Tome.

Most EPs use the vitality Tome anyway and aren't insta-cast.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
If you want to have faster channel, use The Nightwatch. If you want more defence use the vit tome. You can't have both channeling and defence without having to sacrifice anything  + you can switch between these 2 during pk without any cd anyway, I don't think it's a good suggestion ( my opinion )

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
If you want to have faster channel, use The Nightwatch. If you want more defence use the vit tome. You can't have both channeling and defence without having to sacrifice anything  + you can switch between these 2 during pk without any cd anyway, I don't think it's a good suggestion ( my opinion )

+1 for this

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No idea if this was suggested too lazy to look.
I know Agatio mentioned it vaguely in posts in the past during the discussion of nerfing Defense camp.

Basically it's a suggestion to make different versions of the vitality Tome with versions with Channeling, Accuracy, ect.
I don't see how this suggestion could be game breaking in anyway since you get 3% channeling (for example) with the magic Tome and lose it when switching between the two.

Reason I'm even suggesting this is mainly for support classes such as EP/Cleric.
I think it'd be nice to still have the defense but not lose the channeling to cast heals/buffs because you do lose some using the current vitality Tome.

Most EPs use the vitality Tome anyway and aren't insta-cast.
nope, u can be insta with the actual vit tome
i dont see any dex tome with accuracy yet :police:
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 05:31 pm by Seby

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 No eps dont need chan tome if they go support , they cast heals fast enough .

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
No eps dont need chan tome if they go support , they cast heals fast enough .
THIS.... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline C

• ☾⋆
nope, u can be insta with the actual vit tome

Not every EP is your e-date with 2-3x channeling on their gears.  :rolleyes:

Edit: So you're all telling me with a Defense weapon, RPDT stats on gears, and Dragon Cape you all cast fast enough? Lol, okay.
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 05:34 pm by C

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Not every EP is your e-date with 2-3 channeling on their gears.  :rolleyes:
yes, her and around 80% of support eps are insta o.O
with only -3% and 4% rpd boots and legs and a glaive u r insta
with -6% legs and boots u can be insta with wand
with iq above 100 u can make a mix and still get it working

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
-1 not needed at all

Not every EP is your e-date with 2-3x channeling on their gears.  :rolleyes:

shout out to all those e-date eps out there

Edit: So you're all telling me with a Defense weapon, RPDT stats on gears, and Dragon Cape you all cast fast enough? Lol, okay.
Yes even without those 2-3x channeling gears ??? :-X :-\ :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 05:39 pm by Purify
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline C

• ☾⋆
-1 not needed at all
shout out to all those e-date eps out there
Yes even without those 2-3x channeling gears ??? :-X :-\ :rolleyes:
Sorry, but I have an EP with RDPT gears, it's not insta-cast. Good try, though. Maybe after spamming my buffs over and over, but no. 

infernchidhu

Do you really think Agatio will do this, when he refuses to make dex tome with 30% acc ? rofl

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Sorry, but I have an EP with RDPT gears, it's not insta-cast. Good try, though. Maybe after spamming my buffs over and over, but no.
... u do realise the point of sage is to spam that sht right
no ep is supposed to be insta with all def as a base start, buffed is achievable...
did u try holding ur breath over 6 minutes or wat

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nobody said anything about being insta cast in full def gear
you have enough ct to actually heal or do something with the buff and you don't need to stay in the def gears throughout the whole pk
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 05:52 pm by Purify
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

infernchidhu

edate gank too strong  :police:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
This. You either use magic tome for the channelling or vitality tome for the rpd. Also, as he mentioned you can easily switch between the two depending whether you're being targeted or not.