Epic Perfect World

Kasing - Artifex Vs Tyrants - Wipe Out

Kasing

Hi guys,

so I have recorded our yesterday Pk, I havnt put it all cause nobody likes to watch 10-14 minutes videos, so I decided to put a bit of hit, hopefully you will enjoy ! :)

As I said in the end of the video, I had struggles with lagging so I miss a LOTS of purges and skills but, sh*t happens, I will come back better and stronger, after all its like my 5th time mass pking so I don't put too much pressure on myself!

Artifex <3

Offline Zoey

• Naeem ♡
  • 03 ♡ 26 ♡ 14
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
for being quite new to mass pk you're doing extremely well
enjoyed the video, seems fun  ^-^
When winter comes…
You’ll hear no lions roar.
No stags grazing the fields.
No roses growing in the meadows.
No snakes in the sand.
The krakens will freeze where they swim.
The flayed men will rot and wither.
No trouts swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air.
Not even the dragon’s breath will warm you in your halls.
You shall hear only the wolves howl. And then you will know... Winter has come.

Offline 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝒆

• 「♔」
  • inactive.
  • Characters: 「Kitten + Unicorn 5ever ❥」

Yuiri needs to watch this and learn how to wf.  :rolleyes:

Good video + music, looked fun, hope things stop being so busy irl so I can come.  :-[ You're doing really well so far.
[5:00:01 PM] Dylan J: i looked in Cassie bag and all i saw was fashion once
[5:01:21 PM] Mitch: cause real nigas don't need gear or nothing

newlove

Nice video didnt see a wf record for awhile hope to see more from you keep it up :)

Offline Heartless

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
  • heartless|noyabrodin
:normal-25: Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Nice to see you getting better at mass pks, keep at it :pig-48:

♡Piotr♡

Offline Squiggle

• Forum Veteran
Please don't purge pets. Otherwise, not too bad, the music was enjoyable too.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Screen resolution ? u_u  :'(

Zirkon

Nice stuff, Was fun morning pk Tyrants

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Arestatist
i hate that music , idk why '-'
screen resolution ...

Kasing

for being quite new to mass pk you're doing extremely well
enjoyed the video, seems fun  ^-^
Thanks hun, I try to work a lot on doing less fail purges and stuff, I am quite harash on myself, but there are so few venomancer video that I still share my ''progress path'' ^^ Thanks for your positive comment, it is heart warming to know that I dont suck THAT much lol <3 And thanks for the help you gave me <3

:normal-25: Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

Nice to see you getting better at mass pks, keep at it :pig-48:

I wonder cause of who I am sage ;) Thanks for all time you have taken to help me out will never be thankful enough :$ Switching sage has been the best decision I have made in the game seriously... so much fun to play!

Yuiri needs to watch this and learn how to wf.  :rolleyes:

Good video + music, looked fun, hope things stop being so busy irl so I can come.  :-[ You're doing really well so far.

Thank you for your positive comment! :) I have a lot of thing to work on, but if it can helps some sage venos, I am happy :) Thanks again for positive comments :D

Nice video didnt see a wf record for awhile hope to see more from you keep it up :)

Yeah that is the actual reason I started recording a while ago, was looking for videos to learn and could not find any except Zyokunt 1 v 1 video vs Auspicious, so I gave myself the mission to be the annoying veno that post bunch of videos online ahahah
Please don't purge pets. Otherwise, not too bad, the music was enjoyable too.
I know QQ! Shit happens^^ everyone do mistakes, and I jsut think it is funny :) bunch of people just cut them but it is part of my game, I am not pro and will never be so , yeah people will see bunch of fails in my videos :)  thanks for watching :D

Screen resolution ? u_u  :'(
2560X1440 :$

Nice stuff, Was fun morning pk Tyrants

Thanks bro, and yeah was fun :)

i hate that music , idk why '-'
screen resolution ...

I can't please every one ^^

Offline Burdette

• Developer
  • Epic Perfect World
  • Characters: Burdette
entire video i stare at that resolution i didnt even notice the PK

Kasing

entire video i stare at that resolution i didnt even notice the PK
Ahahahha yeah, it was a good christmas gift, I am kind of satisfied ahaha would just need another screen to dual screen but, it is not a ''NEED'' so will wait ;)

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
That screen resolution is just insane :D Nice to see someone able to use such resolutions XD Nice video too, didn't like the music but there's always the mute button :P

Offline Medea

• Old Player
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Glad to see another sage veno out there. :-* You doing good so far. Keep going. ;)
Sadly I missed this pk. Looked really fun.

P.S. While watching I noticed you dont use your grudge strike. Maybe you can try it out next time. Its really nice in mass pk - especially on groups.  :rolleyes:

Kasing

That screen resolution is just insane :D Nice to see someone able to use such resolutions XD Nice video too, didn't like the music but there's always the mute button :P
Ahahah thanks sir, yeah for the music I try to put different kind of stuff so sometimes it is fine others it is not ahaha but will try to make better choice for next one :) thanks for positive comment :D

Glad to see another sage veno out there. :-* You doing good so far. Keep going. ;)
Sadly I missed this pk. Looked really fun.

P.S. While watching I noticed you dont use your grudge strike. Maybe you can try it out next time. Its really nice in mass pk - especially on groups.  :rolleyes:
Thanks hun! I completly agree, should use that WAYYYYY More, will focus on that, thank you for you comment, will reallly help me out :) I really appreciate :D <3