Epic Perfect World

Cuz it's Winter, my time of year

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
As we all begin to start busting out the shaggy boots, tight and snuggy sweaters....we start thinking of our betters.
A soft and sugary smelling abuela, a mocoso lil cousin,
Even Tiá Chela....
Let me tell ya....

I love winter. I love it's renewal...best time of year.
I can dance n dance n dance under the pretty, dark and twinkling stars...and watch my breath come out in big, fluffy white clouds....

My bad.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Legendary
  • Undisputed Warlord of Werebeasts (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Genius Of EPW

• [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • [Only VIP EPW forum users can see this text]
  • Characters: Cate
  • Faction: Worms
yo les noobs. There's a difference between an EP playing for his teammates and the teammates playing for the EP. I'm co-leading, organizing every defaults, our "TW dates", strats, etc .. I'm going first when it's tough day in office (people in guild been working 12 jobs that day), and I'm throwing the heals when we do specific tactics. In the first 10 minutes I'm buying the turrets and cata scrolls. Anyway life is tough sometimes but I'm getting paid very well (1 DT per decade). I don't care about having 32 kills, being known, I don't care having movie about me, I want to win. And you know what? I've been winning since 10 years with all of my factions. I'm not here because I'm Swane's best edate. Swane got kicked a couple of times and I've always followed him coz' I like playing with him,