Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Frenzy

Offline Aviator

• Pinnacle
  • Characters: Aviator Openness
  • Faction: Tyrants
So good dude X)

• : D
Dr.Subzeroo? I think you suffer of a critical phase of autism + good vibes + video dude oops
love it
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Soon I will PM you for edit tips Subzero, teach me

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
ey boss good music :D
plus that was some good gameplay 

Offline Monti

• Old Player
noob edate >monti< promote bear costume i kil you dude
Bear costume slays :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Quallity video bro , good intro too ,can clearly see Brade's hand in it LOL.
Ty bro, yeah TY BRADE.
Nice intro :normal-37: :normal-4:

I see you finally got rid of that damned ugly frog ini
FINALLY
Good video subnub
Ty ty Ananub. The frog is not dead though.
so sux lamo don't make vid if you don't get better rofl
You sux big time lmao.
Dam not using script?  Are you 2013 Player??
Nice Video Bro + good music
What a nerd Bear costume
LOL I told you I'd find it somewhete. Ty bro.
So good dude X)
Ty dude
Dr.Subzeroo? I think you suffer of a critical phase of autism + good vibes + video dude oops
love it

Ty Dr.Anorexic.
Soon I will PM you for edit tips Subzero, teach me
1k ec per lesson.
ey boss good music :D
plus that was some good gameplay
Ty ty bro. you should sing for my next video.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lel set the resolution in sony vegas project, or when u render it asks u which u want
good vid kinda sux but ok
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, good music

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
lel set the resolution in sony vegas project, or when u render it asks u which u want
good vid kinda sux but ok
Yea, that was my mistake. I didn't even know at first. Redeeming myself with this next video in awhile from now. Ty though.
good video!
Ty
Good video, good music
Ty ty

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
nice video man, i like seeing ea vs mg when mg doesnt use dex  genie  :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Started to use fraps,Sony vegas, and play full screen(though I do not know wtf happened to the other resolution I was testing with, I have been trying to get it back, for now I used the next one I saw. :() Fail edits, fail gameplay, failzeroo is in the building. ANYWAYS. Hello everyone, this is (I guess) my first official edited video. I just wanted to see what I can do. I honestly don't know wtf I was doing on mage,and bm. Oh well, WHO CARES.

Keep it clean all, leave comments below. Hit that HD button, I don't even know how high it is. JUST DO IT THOUGH. I think the HD button is still increasing. Idk, hopefully it goes to 1080p60
4:3 resolution lol. Fake 1080p.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
4:3 resolution lol. Fake 1080p.
Busted.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Busted.
idk why any1 would consider playing on 4:3 on PW as a choice.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
idk why any1 would consider playing on 4:3 on PW as a choice.
Idunno, I am just trying out different resolutions. I might just use my native resolution from now on. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.