Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Frenzy

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Started to use fraps,Sony vegas, and play full screen(though I do not know wtf happened to the other resolution I was testing with, I have been trying to get it back, for now I used the next one I saw. :() Fail edits, fail gameplay, failzeroo is in the building. ANYWAYS. Hello everyone, this is (I guess) my first official edited video. I just wanted to see what I can do. I honestly don't know wtf I was doing on mage,and bm. Oh well, WHO CARES.

Keep it clean all, leave comments below. Hit that HD button, I don't even know how high it is. JUST DO IT THOUGH. I think the HD button is still increasing. Idk, hopefully it goes to 1080p60

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

damn i think you are good player lol ?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soochi, damnit. I wanted to be first comment. You ruined everything noob. :police: Nice video Softzero.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Quality video m8.   Needed more Cynderella and Cynix_ in it doe :( and less continuous quarter notes with no rythmic variation played in sync with this foreign woman who sings vocals for every song produced in her country
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 01:01 am by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Started to use fraps,Sony vegas, and play full screen(though I do not know wtf happened to the other resolution I was testing with, I have been trying to get it back, for now I used the next one I saw. :() Fail edits, fail gameplay, failzeroo is in the building. ANYWAYS. Hello everyone, this is (I guess) my first official edited video. I just wanted to see what I can do. I honestly don't know wtf I was doing on mage,and bm. Oh well, WHO CARES.

Keep it clean all, leave comments below. Hit that HD button, I don't even know how high it is. JUST DO IT THOUGH. I think the HD button is still increasing. Idk, hopefully it goes to 1080p60
WTF with that resolution  bitch??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:normal-20:
One of these days I'll be first to comment
10/10 skilled player Qtzeroo always making ez's
#1 as always :pig-23:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
damn i think you are good player lol ?
Damn, I think I have to thank you lol ? Best player soochi.
Soochi, damnit. I wanted to be first comment. You ruined everything noob. :police: Nice video Softzero.
Better get here quicker, first come first serve only. Ty cake.
Quality video m8.   Needed more Cynderella and Cynix_ in it doe :( and less continuous quarter notes with no rythmic variation played in sync with this foreign woman who sings vocals for every song produced in her country
Ty m8, and you take that back!!!!
when cs boss?
Idk boss, I need to get it.
:normal-20:
One of these days I'll be first to comment
10/10 skilled player Qtzeroo always making ez's
#1 as always :pig-23:

Ty Monti qt <3. Better watch it, or you will get easied.

WTF with that resolution  bitch??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
IDK MAN
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2015, 01:36 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Quallity video bro , good intro too ,can clearly see Brade's hand in it LOL.

when cs boss?
Aren't you tired enough of having to carry me on CS , need another player as bad as me ??LOOOOOOL alright.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Aren't you tired enough of having to carry me on CS , need another player as bad as me ??LOOOOOOL alright.
matches are fun boss
when InTake gets ct buff

Astralis

Nice intro :normal-37: :normal-4:

I see you finally got rid of that damned ugly frog ini
FINALLY
Good video subnub

Offline Almighty

so sux lamo don't make vid if you don't get better rofl

Zirkon

Dam not using script?  Are you 2013 Player??
Nice Video Bro + good music 
What a nerd Bear costume

Offline Monti

• Old Player
Nice intro :normal-37: :normal-4:

I see you finally got rid of that damned ugly frog ini
FINALLY
Good video subnub
+1 STAY GONE FROG INI

Zirkon

+1 STAY GONE FROG INI
noob edate >monti< promote bear costume i kil you dude