Epic Perfect World

Angry birds style

Offline Areashi

• Banned
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Lolllllllllllllll omg srept user xDDDDDDDDD ahaaaaaaahaa omagie? rofl. haahaha lets cry all together over sreptz wid me! : DDD omg so noobs only artifegs use bcus so noob xDDD
:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: skreptz skreptz why omg ;( who else agree with me? ;//////////////
vp 16 - liquid 14 
Polish CS

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
oh my god and you calling ur self best LOL and gms cant do anything about that thats boring at lest dude hide you skill bar 

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Noob Clan Script Only. :police: :police:

darkfe321

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Lolllllllllllllll omg srept user xDDDDDDDDD ahaaaaaaahaa omagie? rofl. haahaha lets cry all together over sreptz wid me! : DDD omg so noobs only artifegs use bcus so noob xDDD
:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: skreptz skreptz why omg ;( who else agree with me? ;//////////////
Ur funny

• : D
best video Georgehomo, love the music
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

infernchidhu

oh my god and you calling ur self best LOL and gms cant do anything about that thats boring at lest dude hide you skill bar
he is better than you with or without w/e he is using, you are easy barking dog, stop talking

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice one as usual dude! ^-^

Kappa

wanna hear a joke?
script

nice vid  ^^

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
MVP Geo , good video bro. Damn Faithless classic song , was good.
Think we won again GG.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

newlove

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
MVP Geo , good video bro. Damn Faithless classic song , was good.
Think we won again GG.
that was sht remix of insomnia lol not even his vocals;
compare it urself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8JEm4d6Wu4 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Looks like some fun pk I missed.  Nice video  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
that was sht remix of insomnia lol not even his vocals;
compare it urself

Never said was the original or the best or anything. It's a version of Faithless , and that's all i said . I'm perfectly aware it's not the original.
If you really wanna go that way , then better then original would be the 2009 Remix one.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video bro positive vibes